    possible and not only their current versions but also the next ones.
    Protection from so called hardware keyloggers is also desirable.
    Thanks
    William, Sep 19, 2003

  2. William

    Simon Waters Guest

    Simon Waters, Sep 19, 2003

  3. William

    Alex Guest

    Hello,
    I've come across the PrivacyKeyboard and tried it from anti-hack.biz.
    It's really good. I downloaded a dozen of the most drastic keyloggers
    and tested - none of them worked. As the developer says it is also
    effective against hardware keyloggers. And moreover - as far as I
    understood it's not a signature-based. On their site www.anti-hack.biz
    they wrote:
    "The PrivacyKeyboard™ for Microsoft® Windows® NT/2000/XP
    Workstations is the FIRST product of its kind in the world that can
    provide every computer with strong protection against ALL types of
    keylogging programs and keylogging hardware devices, both known and
    unknown, currently in use or presently being developed worldwide. Once
    installed PrivacyKeyboard™ will protect your privacy immediately
    and constantly."

    Alex, Sep 23, 2003