prostatitis patient recovered experience with chinese herb medicine

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by wujiangchina@21cn.com, Mar 13, 2007.

  1. Guest

    prostatitis patient recovered experience

    I was ever been a prostatitis patient for seven years . The prostate
    expand and pain sharply. My waist pain, dizzy and weak. I had seen
    many famous doctors in china , had used the microwave, infrared ray
    scan, acupoint injection , squeeze medicine into anus to cure the
    disease. But I failed. I had taken many kinds of Chinese herb medicine
    secret recipe and used many kinds of specific medicine that advertised
    Chinese medicine from one Chinese prostate hospital medicine every
    day, it only can relieve my pain ,I wasn't cured. Recently ,I visited
    a famous prostate disease research institute. (They said that the
    cure rate is 85%. ) I was aroused by their method. And I used new
    cured plan which I synthesized seven years experience. By this way ,I
    was recovered only in one month .All the symptom disappear, and the
    prostate secretion test wasn't found bacteria. The whole body felt
    relaxed ,the idea of committing suicide all gone. And I felt the life
    is so beautiful and valuable. It is said that a prolonged illness
    makes a doctor of patient. When you have this illness, you can learn
    from experience, and choose the best cured way. Absorb the good points
    of the every doctors ,and create the new way. As a recovered patient,
    I know the pain of prostatitis patient deeply. So I like to share my
    experience with the cyber acquaintance.

    My cure method include seven parts. (It is specialize in chronic
    prostatitis. The acute prostatitis is very easy to cure, if you eat
    portalaca olerrcea for ten some days continuously, you can recover.)

    Point and whole synthetical balance treatment

    1. Eat four kinds of nature product every day . Bee honey, royal
    jelly, bee pollen and propolis. Building up your health, increasing
    sexual activity and enhancing immunity ,etc. Increasing the content of
    zinc element in prostate. I can guide you how to use them together.

    2. Use Chinese medicine powder ( involve scolopendra subspinipes
    mutilans, phellodendron, Chinese schneid, elaphe moellendorffi,etc)
    Ten kinds of ingredient powder mix a kinds of special vinegar
    product , external use to cover two acupoints that connect everyday.
    Prostatitis is so difficult to cure because eating medicine is very
    difficult permeate prostate. The medicine consistency can't last for a
    long time. External use covering acupoints can effect the prostate all
    the time and maintained high consistency.

    3. Take a Chinese herb medicine prescription everyday . This
    prescription can attack prostate and kill the germ in urinary organ.
    But the medicine will not sap your vitality. There isn't side effect.
    I can provide this prescription.

    4. Boil some Chinese medicine , pour into a basin, and sit on the
    basin' s medical water for ten minutes before bath every day. So the
    medicine can kill germ in urethra and scrotum, effect to prostate
    directly. The medicine won't be absorbed by intestines and stomach.
    There is no side effect. I can provide the prescription.

    5. Practise Qi Gong (a system of deep breathing exercise) I can guide
    you to practise . Stimulate the circulation of the blood and cause the
    muscles and joints to relax. Increase immunity, impact the focus. This
    kinds of Qi Gong is very safe and there is no deviation. But you can't
    practise other kinds of QiGong freely , because some kinds of Qi Gong
    aren't corresponding to prostatitis.

    6.Use K-01 prostate rehabilitator for half an hour when you go to bed
    every day . K-01 prostate rehabilitator is a help-yourself
    physiotherapy apparatus which cures BPH . Employing the alternative
    operation of the high frequency non-thermal effect and magnetic kick.
    It serves to diminish inflammation, relieve pain, destroy harmful
    microorganisms, improve local micro-blood circulation and is very
    effective in curing frequent micuition, urgency of urination, painful
    urinary stuttering , and dysuria caused by prostatitis. It only need
    to put it on perineum.

    7. No smoking (If you can't stop, try not to smoke so much ). Stop
    drinking, stop piquancy foods (such as capsicum ,ginger ,garlic,
    pepper ,etc) , stop eating fried foods, bacon, and flame broiled meat.
    ( because the temperature is about 300 celsius degree, so the protein
    had been denaturalization , the protein had been hot. If you cook it
    by water , the temperature will not exceed 100 celsius degree. If you
    use the micro-wave oven to cook the meat, the temperature will
    exceed 100 celsius degree too, so it is hot.) Stop eating chanticleer,
    dog, pig's knuckle, donkey, tortoise ,cow, sheep, ginseng, pilose
    antler, Equus asinus L,longan,lichee , bamboo
    shoot,onion,mushroom( mushroom kinds of food will cause prostate
    swell),areca and all the sea and river animal ( such as fish,
    tortoise, shrimp, crab, etc). Stop eating all the hot chinese
    medicine. After you recover, you have to continue to stop eating
    these food for 3 months, in order to solidify. This is the whole body
    treatmnet, regard the whole body 's the former feminine and negative,
    don't eat the food that make against prostatitis recovered. The foods
    that I suggest you eating is : (1) You can eat meat involve the pig's
    muscle, heart, kidney, lung, tongue, stomach, the duck, the chicken
    and hen, egg, the quail, the pigeon, the snake, the cat, milk, animal
    blood (after boiling). (2)Vegetable: except the leek, the cushaw ,
    the onion , the aubergine ,the bamboo shoot and the garlic , you can
    eat all the others vegetable.(3) Fruit: except the lichee, the longan,
    the mango, the durian and the tree pineapple, you can eat all the
    others fruit.(4)All the corn and the legume foods can be eated. Such
    as cereals, rice, potato, pasta, sugar and tea can be eaten. But the
    coffee and chocolate is a little hot.The sea animals can't be eated,
    but the sea plants can be eated, such as the kelp and the laver can be
    eated.(5)Bread in particular is cooked at a high temperature by
    baking, but the bread primary ingredient is amylum , amylum is not
    easy to change into hot food in high temperature, and the protein is
    easy change into to hot food in high temperature. If the bread is not
    very burnt, so you can eat the bread. If the bread is very burnt (such
    as it it had been black), it will be hot food too. (6) Do some cooking
    method: when you cook rice, pork, etc, you have to pour water to boil,
    the water is boil at 100 celsius degree, the temperature won't above
    100 celsius degree. If you boil with heavy-fisted boiler, there are
    so much water in it, although the temperature is above 100 degree, the
    protein will not change its quality. Protein is easy be burnt in high
    and dry condition, if the meat turn black and yellow , it must be
    hot food, such as barbecue chicken. If you stir-fry the pork by plant
    oil, because the oil is under the pork, the oil can suffer very high
    temperature and won't change its quality, so the oil protect the pork
    not to change its quality. Such as you can stir-fry the vegetable with
    peanut butter . You can make a stew with chicken ,rice and
    vegetables . The oil can suffer very high temperature and never change
    it's quality, the amylum take second place suffer temperature, such as
    you can eat the hamburger (the bread main component is amylum), but if
    the bread had been baked to black, it will be hot food too. And the
    protein can't suffer high temperature without water, such as you bake
    the chicken , the protein is easy change its quality. Peanut oil ,
    olive oil ,canola oil, soybean oil, palm fruit, can be eaten with do
    some cooking.

    The treatment of prostatitis is a difficult problem, in the
    world .If the patient can do the seven part that I summarized and
    undergone experience in seven years, the patient can recover in one or
    two months.

    The modern science can fly to space, array gene, but can't
    deal with prostatitis. There is a strong membrance wrap up prostate.
    If the germ infect it ,it is a garden of Eden for germ. All the
    antibiotic can't kill germ in prostate thoroughly. And the germ is
    easy to resistant antibiotic. With the science develop, suppose the
    patient can be freezing to -10 degree for some days , and rise the
    temperature to bring back the patient to life. The germ had been
    killed by the low temperature. So it can cure the prostatitis quickly.
    But now , the prostatitis patients have to use the seven part of
    Chinese medicine "point and whole symthetical balance treatment" to
    cure . I think, except the patient who have other serious disease and
    suffer from general debility, every body can recover . Others BPH
    (Benign Enlargement of the Prostate) is easier to cure. You can
    according to the "point and whole synthetical balance treatment".
    There is no side effect in the way . I am an English teacher in Gao
    Zhou Normal College of China . So it is very convenient for me
    communicate with you in English. If you need help and more detail, you
    can send an E-mail to me , drop me a line , or telephone me.

    E-mail:

    International Tel: (0086-668)6610050 (home)

    Cell phone: (0086-668)3678325(Mr.wujiang)

    008613071612170( Mr.wujiang)

    Mail address: Mrwujiang ,Gaozhou Normal college,Gao Zhou City , Guang
    Dong Province, Pr.China .

    Postcode:525200

    My webside: http://wac.sina.net

    http://www.prostatitis1.org