ProspectV1.3 Mach1 free demos

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by prospectvhome, Jan 21, 2007.

  1. Dear Group,

    we at MRU have recently released the new 1.3 version of ProspectV, the
    image exploration software which puts into motion (with pan, zoom,
    rotation) standard 2D images by means of a control script. PV uses the
    real-time 3D rendering facilities on the host computer, thus requiring
    very esiguous hardware resources, including limited disk space.

    Release 1.3 introduces support for sound (WAVE format) and music (Ogg
    Vorbis format), on two independent channels, placeable with very
    precise timing within the control script. A reworking of the software
    engine has also enhanced the reliability over long periods of
    continuous playback (3 days and more). The features of the previous
    releases (multiple images support, looping playback, etc.) are
    comprised within v1.3.

    We present this software to you with two freeware demos: one is a
    "Happy2007" greeting card, the second, "Outisnow!" is a concept
    presentation of an Arts Festival to be held in Milan in June 2007.

    This link will take you straight to the dedicated webpage:

    http://www.mruproject.com/prospectv/

    If you have the time, you might also give a look to the new general MRU
    website for other free downloads - we put online lots of material,
    including landscape animation videos, an MA Thesis experiment
    replication section with full research tools and contents (including a
    full UCThesis structure in LaTEX format), and information regarding our
    current activity in the community.

    The weblink in this case is:

    http://www.mruproject.com/

    We hope to see signs of your interest on the stats of our website...
    or, better, we'd appreciate if you'll drop us an email with comments or
    suggestions, or other requests, including many forms of PC-related
    consultancy we'll give promptly and for free via email.

    Thank you,

    Marco Ruocco
    MRU di Ruocco Marco

    prospectvhome, Jan 21, 2007