    1200 jpgs, it looked terrible.

    Thanks,
    Mark

    Mark B., Nov 24, 2006

  2. Mark B.

    Bigguy Guest

    Well 1920 x 1080 is the set's native resolution if it's a genuine 1080
    panel....

    Guy

    Bigguy, Nov 24, 2006

  3. Mark B.

    Mark B. Guest

    "Bigguy" <> wrote in message
    > Well 1920 x 1080 is the set's native resolution if it's a genuine 1080
    > panel....

    But...my DVD is a standard, i.e. not a HD, player which means it will output
    720x480 max. I'm thinking that means 1920x1080 slide images will be
    downsized to the native DVD res. by ProShow Gold. Yet anamorphic DVDs look
    great on my set, so there must be something I'm missing in order to get nice
    sharp slideshows.

    Mark

    Mark B., Nov 25, 2006