    would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Gary

    Gary, Oct 17, 2004

  2. Gary

    Mark M Guest

    "Gary" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Has anyone experienced this problem with ProShow Gold 2.0 1583? Using
    > the "Ken Burn" effects, when I use the slider bar to "adjust the zoom
    > image", at 126% the image jumps. Only happens while zooming in or out
    > on an image at 126%. This 126% formula apples to all the offending
    > slides. Proshow Tech Support suggested I alter the zoom setting by .01
    > or so, but this didn't help. It's the weekend, Proshow tech support is
    > closed and I need this slide show done by Wed. Any help/suggestions
    > would be appreciated.
    > Thanks
    > Gary

    Do you mean when you're working in the transition effects window?
    I've noticed that when matching the zoom to either a previous slide or
    following slide that when you hit the same zoom % that it changes
    inappropriately until you pass the % by 1 or more. -Very annoying.

    All in all, I LOVE this program and have used it to great effect on a number
    of projects. There are still a few bugs like this hanging around, but I
    think the program is wonderfully effective.

    I was hoping that their recent update would have cured your mentioned
    problem and mine, but it hasn't.

    Have you determined if the jump is REALLY there in the FINISHED file or
    render?
    I've noticed that sometimes play-back within the creation process is a
    little finicky, but in DVD rendering (and other render types) it is smooth
    as butter. You might try a full render and see if the problem is really
    there...

    Mark M, Oct 17, 2004

  3. Gary

    Gary Guest

    "Mark M" <> wrote in message news:<McAcd.104977$a85.9831@fed1read04>...
    > "Gary" <> wrote in message
    > > Has anyone experienced this problem with ProShow Gold 2.0 1583? Using
    > > the "Ken Burn" effects, when I use the slider bar to "adjust the zoom
    > > image", at 126% the image jumps. Only happens while zooming in or out
    > > on an image at 126%. This 126% formula apples to all the offending
    > > slides. Proshow Tech Support suggested I alter the zoom setting by .01
    > > or so, but this didn't help. It's the weekend, Proshow tech support is
    > > closed and I need this slide show done by Wed. Any help/suggestions
    > > would be appreciated.
    > > Thanks
    > > Gary

    > Do you mean when you're working in the transition effects window?
    > I've noticed that when matching the zoom to either a previous slide or
    > following slide that when you hit the same zoom % that it changes
    > inappropriately until you pass the % by 1 or more. -Very annoying.
    >
    > All in all, I LOVE this program and have used it to great effect on a number
    > of projects. There are still a few bugs like this hanging around, but I
    > think the program is wonderfully effective.
    >
    > I was hoping that their recent update would have cured your mentioned
    > problem and mine, but it hasn't.
    >
    > Have you determined if the jump is REALLY there in the FINISHED file or
    > render?
    > I've noticed that sometimes play-back within the creation process is a
    > little finicky, but in DVD rendering (and other render types) it is smooth
    > as butter. You might try a full render and see if the problem is really
    > there...

    The jump is both venues. During the rendering, during the finished
    product and of course, while using the zoom feature on an image in the
    Motion Effects option. Actually, I think I found a fix last night. I
    changed all the slides to "fill the frame" (before it was "fill safe
    zone") and when I adjusted the zoom there was no jumping. Thank God,
    since I need this done by Wed. But you're right, ProShow is a great
    program. Easy to use. Thanks for the reply

    Gary, Oct 19, 2004
  4. Gary

    MSug2 Guest

    great program the only thing I wish it had was better control of audio. So you
    sould rasie the volume at certain parts of a song and lower it at others. Also
    I don't like the ProShow Logo that come up at the beginning of the DVD when
    youplay it.

    MSug2, Oct 22, 2004
  5. Gary

    Ken Weitzel Guest

    MSug2 wrote:

    > great program the only thing I wish it had was better control of audio. So you
    > sould rasie the volume at certain parts of a song and lower it at others. Also
    > I don't like the ProShow Logo that come up at the beginning of the DVD when
    > youplay it.

    Hi...

    You can disable the logo if you wish... the "shows"
    menu (when you're ready to create your dvd) allows you
    to turn it off, or alternately create and include your
    own.

    Ken

    Ken Weitzel, Oct 22, 2004
  6. Gary

    Mark M Guest

    "MSug2" <> wrote in message
    > great program the only thing I wish it had was better control of audio. So

    you
    > sould rasie the volume at certain parts of a song and lower it at others.

    Also
    > I don't like the ProShow Logo that come up at the beginning of the DVD

    when
    > youplay it.

    I'd like more audio control too...like fading in and out of music files when
    I want, etc.

    The Proshow intro is easy to turn off...(see other post).

    Mark M, Oct 23, 2004
  7. Gary

    radman Guest

    you can do a lot with the audio... including changing the volume on any
    one song and fades, overlaps etc etc

    radman, Dec 7, 2004
  8. Gary

    radman, Dec 7, 2004