Prophets are honored by everyone, except the people of their hometownand their own family.

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Eljee, Sep 20, 2006.

  1. Eljee

    Eljee Guest

    Eljee, Sep 20, 2006

  2. Eljee

    Roy G Guest

    Re: Prophets are honored by everyone, except the people of their hometown and their own family.

    "Eljee" <> wrote in message news:eeqqgl$iee$...
    > Prophets are honored by everyone, except the people of their hometown and
    > their own family.
    > http://blog.eljee.nl/?showimage=50
    >
    > Thanks! Eljee

    SPAMMERS are not prophets.
    It does not require much skill at foreseeing the future to know that you are
    going to be told to F*** OFF.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Sep 20, 2006

  3. Eljee

    Fred Lebow Guest

    Re: Prophets are honored by everyone, except the people of their hometown and their own family.

    I don't think that this is spam.
    There are some really nice photographs here.

    Fred

    --
    Fred Lebow
    ..com

    Fred Lebow, Sep 20, 2006
  4. Eljee

    Frank ess Guest

    Fred Lebow wrote:
    > I don't think that this is spam.
    > There are some really nice photographs here.
    >
    > Fred
    >

    > "Roy G" <> wrote in message
    >> "Eljee" <> wrote in message
    >>> Prophets are honored by everyone, except the people of their
    >>> hometown and their own family.
    >>> http://blog.eljee.nl/?showimage=50
    >>>
    >>> Thanks! Eljee

    I'm glad you said that, Fred; otherwise I'd have missed some excellent
    photography.

    --
    Frank ess

    Frank ess, Sep 20, 2006
  5. Eljee

    Helen Guest

    Re: Prophets are honored by everyone, except the people of their hometown and their own family.

    "Eljee" <> wrote in message news:eeqqgl$iee$...
    > Prophets are honored by everyone, except the people of their hometown and
    > their own family.

    I certainly, as a freelance photographer, honour prophets.
    Whoops, wait a mo, that's profits.

    Helen, Sep 20, 2006
  6. Eljee

    PTravel Guest

    "Frank ess" <> wrote in message
    > Fred Lebow wrote:
    >> I don't think that this is spam.
    >> There are some really nice photographs here.
    >>
    >> Fred
    >>

    >> "Roy G" <> wrote in message
    >>> "Eljee" <> wrote in message

    > I'm glad you said that, Fred; otherwise I'd have missed some excellent
    > photography.

    Same here -- some very fine work.

    PTravel, Sep 20, 2006
  7. Eljee

    "Roy G" <> wrote in message
    > "Eljee" <> wrote in message
    >> Prophets are honored by everyone, except the people of their hometown and
    >> their own family.
    >> http://blog.eljee.nl/?showimage=50
    >>
    >> Thanks! Eljee

    > SPAMMERS are not prophets.
    > It does not require much skill at foreseeing the future to know that you
    > are going to be told to F*** OFF.
    >
    > Roy G

    Hi all

    Abject apologies, I am an idiot who rushed in without looking or thinking.

    There are some very good pics on the site.

    I was misled by the rather flowery way of enticing visitors.

    As I said abject apologies to all.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Sep 20, 2006
  8. Eljee

    Bill K Guest

    Roy G wrote:
    > "Roy G" <> wrote in message
    > > "Eljee" <> wrote in message
    > >> Prophets are honored by everyone, except the people of their hometown and
    > >> their own family.
    > >> http://blog.eljee.nl/?showimage=50
    > >>
    > >> Thanks! Eljee

    > > SPAMMERS are not prophets.
    > > It does not require much skill at foreseeing the future to know that you
    > > are going to be told to F*** OFF.
    > >
    > > Roy G

    > Hi all
    >
    > Abject apologies, I am an idiot who rushed in without looking or thinking.
    >
    > There are some very good pics on the site.
    >
    > I was misled by the rather flowery way of enticing visitors.
    >
    > As I said abject apologies to all.
    >
    > Roy G

    As the old saying goes--"fools and Scots rush in where angels fear to
    tred"
    --
    Gator Bait

    Bill K, Sep 20, 2006
  9. Eljee

    ½ Confused Guest

    Re: Prophets are honored by everyone, except the people of their hometown and their own family.

    Posted from http://groups.google.com
    "Bill K" <> wrote:

    > As the old saying goes--"fools and Scots rush in
    > where angels fear to tred"

    hey... HEY! Grandpa Bruce married a Brit!

    Oh <SNIP>. I'm doomed... ;-)

    (cant remember name at the moment...)

    ½ Confused, Sep 21, 2006