Properties

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?bWF0c2cx?=, Jul 7, 2005.

  1. It seems something will not let me get properties to come up when selected
    from my desk top. What file(s) is missing or what can I do to see them again?
    =?Utf-8?B?bWF0c2cx?=, Jul 7, 2005

  2. Not sure I understand the question. Are you referring to your display
    properties or to properties of a specific applet like My Computer?
    Joseph Conway [MSFT], Jul 7, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?bWF0c2cx?=

    Gary MCSE Guest

    Might I suggest contacting your Realtor?
    I hear she has quite a few "Properties" available.

    Saturn Smith

    Gary MCSE, Jul 7, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?bWF0c2cx?=

    Sean M Guest

    Bad pun.

    You fail the Internet, Gary. Go back to start, do not collect $200.

    -- Sean M

    Sean M, Jul 7, 2005
  5. When did this start occuring? You could also try using system restore to
    restore the computer to a earlier time before this started happening. Also
    try doing a repair install of Windows XP Professional x64 edition by booting
    off the CD and re-running setup.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 7, 2005