Proper technique for holding a microphone?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Meat Plow, Sep 5, 2010.

  1. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    Meat Plow, Sep 5, 2010

  2. Meat Plow

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 9/5/2010 11:57 AM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > http://snipurl.com/11fy7j

    Teddy's smile is as big has hers. :)

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere
    OldGringo38, Sep 5, 2010

  3. Meat Plow

    richard Guest

    On Sun, 5 Sep 2010 16:57:07 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:

    > http://snipurl.com/11fy7j

    yeppers that would be the way. Evan Platt taught her that one.
    richard, Sep 5, 2010
  4. Meat Plow

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sun, 05 Sep 2010 16:57:07 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:

    > http://snipurl.com/11fy7j

    Kylie- one of my favourite women.

    Anyone see her play the character 'Astrid' in the Doctor Who Christmas
    special a couple of years ago with David Tennant as the Doctor?

    --
    "When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
    Then I realised God doesn’t work that way, so I stole one and
    Aardvark, Sep 5, 2010
  5. Meat Plow

    richard Guest

    On Sun, 5 Sep 2010 18:00:41 +0000 (UTC), Aardvark wrote:

    > On Sun, 05 Sep 2010 16:57:07 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:
    >
    >> http://snipurl.com/11fy7j

    > Kylie- one of my favourite women.
    >
    > Anyone see her play the character 'Astrid' in the Doctor Who Christmas
    > special a couple of years ago with David Tennant as the Doctor?

    Yeah. She was hot.
    She's been in a few other shows as bit player.
    richard, Sep 5, 2010