    The only knowledge unknown; is that which is not looked
    for!
    The Enlightened One

    The Enlightened One, Jul 9, 2004

  2. The Enlightened One

    Consultant Guest

    you are right, hopefully, this will help everyone
    http://www.outpimp.com/?x=395563

    Consultant, Jul 9, 2004

  3. The Enlightened One

    JaR Guest

    The Enlightened One wrote:
    > To all the children..... This site is meant to be
    > helpful. Post answers, not derogatory comments.
    > The only knowledge unknown; is that which is not looked
    > for!
    > The Enlightened One

    Om mani padme hummmmm

    Thank you for your wisdom, oh Enlightened One.

    Om mani padme hummmmm...

    JaR
    Childlike Thug

    JaR, Jul 9, 2004
  4. The Enlightened One

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "The Enlightened One" <> wrote in message
    > To all the children..... This site is meant to be
    > helpful. Post answers, not derogatory comments.

    A few things...
    1) What children do you speak of? I was under the assumption that mostly
    adults visited these newsgroups.
    2) Newsgroups. Not site. You're using the silly web interface to
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, which is a newsgroup.
    3) Answers? To what questions, exactly? The question requesting a job?
    4) You will be taken more seriously once you learn to use a newsreader and
    stop posting anonymously.
    5) Who nominated you to be mpce.mcsa's nanny?

    > The only knowledge unknown; is that which is not looked
    > for!

    Apparently you're not aware of dark matter.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 9, 2004
  5. The Enlightened One

    Frisbee® Guest

    The Enlightened One wrote:
    > To all the children..... This site is meant to be
    > helpful. Post answers, not derogatory comments.
    > The only knowledge unknown; is that which is not looked
    > for!
    > The Enlightened One

    Let's don't be silly.

    This is not a site, it's a chat room.

    --
    Fris "No! It's a BBS!" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    Frisbee®, Jul 9, 2004
  6. The Enlightened One

    nerd32768 Guest

    nerd32768, Jul 9, 2004
  7. The Enlightened One

    JaR Guest

    Frisbee® wrote:

    > Let's don't be silly.
    >
    > This is not a site, it's a chat room.

    I thought it was a bar!!!

    No wonder I can't get a drink in here.

    JaR
    Sober Thug

    JaR, Jul 9, 2004
  8. Interesting how a few sugestive words of wisdom are met with such a catapulting reply. Is my statement true? Of the posts I see, most use this service as chat program, rather than what it was ment for (A tool for Certification seekers). Perhaps if all were more helpful, instead of ignorant, this tool would be usefull. From what I have seen, it is not there yet.

    The Enlightened One, Jul 9, 2004
  9. The Enlightened One

    Frisbee® Guest

    --
    Fris "gnitsoP poT" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    One must learn to NOT top-post to achieve true enlightenment.

    Frisbee®, Jul 9, 2004
  10. The Enlightened One

    Consultant Guest

    enlighten your spell checker "meant"

    "The Enlightened One" <The Enlightened > wrote
    in message news:...

    Consultant, Jul 9, 2004
  11. The Enlightened One

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "The Enlightened One" <The Enlightened > wrote
    in message news:...
    > Interesting how a few sugestive words of wisdom are met with such a

    catapulting reply. Is my statement true? Of the posts I see, most use this
    service as chat program, rather than what it was ment for (A tool for
    Certification seekers). Perhaps if all were more helpful, instead of
    ignorant, this tool would be usefull. From what I have seen, it is not there
    yet.

    Listen, this is a sickly group. Not quite dead, but getting there. There are
    rarely questions here. I should rephrase that....there are rarely questions
    here that do not deserve a wise-ass remark. If people post reasonable
    questions[1], they are answered quickly. In the meantime, shall we all just
    sit quietly, breathlessly awaiting the next profound question? Or shall we
    entertain ourselves in between these ever-so-special queries?

    [1] On Reasonable Questions:
    Any relevant (or off-topic, if prefixed with "OT" or similar notation)
    question that has been fully researched (read: microsoft.com, google.com,
    etc) but no answer has been found. Even then, some people expect full, drawn
    out answers. No good. They should be pointed in the right direction, not
    spoon-fed everything they want. If you interpret that as ignorant, then you
    have problems you should consider getting checked out before returning to
    this "site".

    HTH, HAND.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 9, 2004
  12. The Enlightened One

    JaR Guest

    The Enlightened One wrote:

    > Interesting how a few sugestive words of wisdom are met with such a
    > catapulting reply. Is my statement true? Of the posts I see, most use
    > this service as chat program, rather than what it was ment for (A
    > tool for Certification seekers). Perhaps if all were more helpful,
    > instead of ignorant, this tool would be usefull. From what I have
    > seen, it is not there yet.
    > The only knowledge unknown; is that which is not looked for!

    s/Enlightened One/Pompous A$$

    Amazing that one with such an inflated image of his own intelligence
    could post such drivel. This service is usenet. You probably are unaware
    of this as you are posting through the MS web interface. Get a tad more
    experience with usenet, then come back and impart your sage wisdom, O
    Enlightened One. There is but one tool here. A glance in your mirror
    will identify it.

    --
    JaR

    The gene pool could use a little chlorine

    JaR, Jul 9, 2004
  13. The Enlightened One

    Steve Guest

    Most of the derogatory comments I see are when people ask
    stupid questions like "How do I get a MCSE?"
    My opinion is if you are too lazy to search Yahoo or
    Google, (first match on most search engine's take you
    right to Microsoft MCSE site if you search for "MCSE
    2003") then you should be able to give a smart ass answer.
    Do some research before asking a question. Ask an
    intelligent question and you will get an intelligent
    answer. Don't ask a question where the answer is on 1000
    websites.

    Steve, Jul 10, 2004
  14. The Enlightened One

    Amazed Guest

    -------------------
    >> The only knowledge unknown; is that which is not

    looked for!

    >s/Enlightened One/Pompous A$$
    >
    >Amazing that one with such an inflated image of his own

    intelligence
    >could post such drivel. This service is usenet. You

    probably are unaware
    >of this as you are posting through the MS web interface.

    Get a tad more
    >experience with usenet, then come back and impart your

    sage wisdom, O
    >Enlightened One. There is but one tool here. A glance in

    your mirror
    >will identify it.
    >
    >--
    >JaR
    >
    >The gene pool could use a little chlorine
    >.

    WOW, it makes me proud to work for my Microsoft (and
    other) certifications so that I may one day rise to the
    level of immature a$$hole, like the rest of the posters
    on this thread. Why do you even say you are certified, if
    all you do is bash, bitch and complain. You even call
    yourselves MCNGP (Mean Certified News Group Posters).
    Grow-up!

    Amazed, Jul 12, 2004
  15. The Enlightened One

    Consultant Guest

    simply amazing, isn't it

    Consultant, Jul 12, 2004
  16. The Enlightened One

    catwalker63 Guest

    Shocking, really!

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 12, 2004
  17. The Enlightened One

    JaR Guest

    Amazed wrote:

    > WOW, it makes me proud to work for my Microsoft (and
    > other) certifications so that I may one day rise to the
    > level of immature a$$hole, like the rest of the posters
    > on this thread. Why do you even say you are certified, if
    > all you do is bash, bitch and complain. You even call
    > yourselves MCNGP (Mean Certified News Group Posters).
    > Grow-up!

    No! You grow up first!

    Mom! He said a$$hole!

    JaR