Propaganda or what

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Jaypie, Nov 8, 2003.

  1. Jaypie

    Jaypie Guest

    Jaypie, Nov 8, 2003

  2. Jaypie

    DaveG Guest

    "Jaypie" <> wrote in message
    news:Ha9rb.28298$...
    > After looking at this, you'll never see war the same way...
    >
    > http://movies.ogrish.com/112/ofex.asf

    This pretty disturbing,I wouldn't recommend that anyone see it.
    Unless you have a penchant for viewing mans barbaric inhumanity.

    ATB-DG.

    DaveG, Nov 8, 2003

  3. Jaypie

    Harrison Guest

    I thought the same. I was even wondering how or why it wound up in
    this forum, and whether or not an abuse report would be in order.

    Harrison, Nov 8, 2003
  4. Jaypie

    trout Guest

    Jaypie wrote:

    > After looking at this, you'll never see war the same way...

    Why? This has nothing to do with war.
    It's a 'snuff' film; and you're one sick **** for posting it.
    --
    "Completely inappropriate."

    trout, Nov 8, 2003
  5. Jaypie

    Boomer Guest

    "trout" <> wrote in news:bojr3c$1fb8bb$1@ID-
    179272.news.uni-berlin.de:

    > Jaypie wrote:
    >
    >> After looking at this, you'll never see war the same way...

    > Why? This has nothing to do with war.
    > It's a 'snuff' film; and you're one sick **** for posting it.

    I wonder if he lets his grandkid(s) see things like that?

    Boomer, Nov 8, 2003
  6. Jaypie

    trout Guest

    Boomer wrote:

    > "trout" <> wrote in news:bojr3c$1fb8bb$1@ID-
    > 179272.news.uni-berlin.de:
    >
    >> Jaypie wrote:
    >>
    >>> After looking at this, you'll never see war the same way...

    >> Why? This has nothing to do with war.
    >> It's a 'snuff' film; and you're one sick **** for posting it.

    > I wonder if he lets his grandkid(s) see things like that?

    It definitely falls into the category of "What the hell were you
    thinking?".
    --
    "A question that Sympatico will be posing, shortly."

    trout, Nov 8, 2003
  7. Jaypie

    Boomer Guest

    "trout" <> wrote in news:bojtv1$1ecp2l$1@ID-
    179272.news.uni-berlin.de:

    > Boomer wrote:
    >
    >> "trout" <> wrote in news:bojr3c$1fb8bb$1@ID-
    >> 179272.news.uni-berlin.de:

    >>> Why? This has nothing to do with war.
    >>> It's a 'snuff' film; and you're one sick **** for posting it.

    >> I wonder if he lets his grandkid(s) see things like that?

    > It definitely falls into the category of "What the hell were you
    > thinking?".

    Agree with with *all* you've said.

    Boomer, Nov 8, 2003
  8. Jaypie

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sat, 8 Nov 2003 15:24:12 -0800, in
    <bojtv1$1ecp2l$-berlin.de>
    trout scrawled:

    >Boomer wrote:
    >
    >> "trout" <> wrote in news:bojr3c$1fb8bb$1@ID-
    >> 179272.news.uni-berlin.de:

    >>> Why? This has nothing to do with war.
    >>> It's a 'snuff' film; and you're one sick **** for posting it.

    >> I wonder if he lets his grandkid(s) see things like that?

    > It definitely falls into the category of "What the hell were you
    >thinking?".
    >--
    >"A question that Sympatico will be posing, shortly."

    Hopefully, Level3 will terminate the web site, also.

    °Mike°, Nov 9, 2003
  9. It was on Sat, 08 Nov 2003 15:24:12 -0800, just as I was halfway through a
    large jam doughnut, that trout wrote:

    > Boomer wrote:
    >
    >> "trout" <> wrote in news:bojr3c$1fb8bb$1@ID-
    >> 179272.news.uni-berlin.de:

    >>> Why? This has nothing to do with war.
    >>> It's a 'snuff' film; and you're one sick **** for posting it.

    >> I wonder if he lets his grandkid(s) see things like that?

    > It definitely falls into the category of "What the hell were you
    > thinking?".

    I agree with you 100%.

    William Poaster, Nov 9, 2003
  10. It was on Sun, 09 Nov 2003 00:14:54 +0000, just as I was halfway through a
    large jam doughnut, that °Mike° wrote:

    > On Sat, 8 Nov 2003 15:24:12 -0800, in
    > <bojtv1$1ecp2l$-berlin.de>
    > trout scrawled:
    >
    >>Boomer wrote:
    >>
    >>> "trout" <> wrote in news:bojr3c$1fb8bb$1@ID-
    >>> 179272.news.uni-berlin.de:

    >>> I wonder if he lets his grandkid(s) see things like that?

    >> It definitely falls into the category of "What the hell were you
    >>thinking?".
    >>--
    >>"A question that Sympatico will be posing, shortly."

    > Hopefully, Level3 will terminate the web site, also.

    Yes, let us hope so, & *soon*.

    William Poaster, Nov 9, 2003