Prongboi celebrates Memorial Day by abusing veterans

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Brandon D Cartwright, Jun 2, 2007.

  1. On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 16:42:46 -0700, JackShephard
    <> wrote:

    >On Fri, 1 Jun 2007 10:48:59 -0700, "Alexander Von Helmholz"
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>To think that good folk died so that scum like you are free
    >>to abuse them.

    > Whom did I abuse, you fucking scumbag retard?!

    Have you forgotten already?

    Some folks will never forgive or forget your "contribution" to
    Memorial Day.

    This is what you said to one veteran,for example.

    On Wed, 30 May 2007 04:34:58 -0700, JackShephard
    <> wrote:

    I hope your fucked up teeth cause your timely death.

    I hope that before that happens, that they cause you inordinate
    amounts
    of extreme pain.

    I hope you know how to **** off and die.

    > I made a comment on the troopers' uniforms. That's all, so **** off
    >and die yourself, you scummy fuckhead.

    You did far more.

    You are very found of hurling death threats and threatening to report
    anyone who stands up to you.
    Brandon D Cartwright, Jun 2, 2007

  2. Brandon D Cartwright

    JackShephard Guest

    On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 17:33:24 -0700, Brandon D Cartwright
    <> wrote:

    >You are very found of hurling death threats and threatening to report
    >anyone who stands up to you.

    Again, you fucking liar. WHERE did I ever write a death threat, you
    retarded ****?

    Telling Terrell that I hope his teeth kill him is NOT an example.

    Get your shit straight, fuckhead.
    JackShephard, Jun 2, 2007

  3. On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 18:07:01 -0700, JackShephard
    <> wrote:

    >On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 17:33:24 -0700, Brandon D Cartwright
    ><> wrote:
    >

    >>You are very found of hurling death threats and threatening to report
    >>anyone who stands up to you.

    > Again, you fucking liar. WHERE did I ever write a death threat, you
    >retarded ****?
    >
    > Telling Terrell that I hope his teeth kill him is NOT an example.
    >
    > Get your shit straight, fuckhead.

    Very Clever.

    "JackShephard" did not but MassiveProng did regularly.

    Remember Blu and the car accident?

    The burial in the canyon?

    Are you actually going to have the sheer audacity to pretend you are
    not MassiveProng posting under a different name, to avoid being kill
    filed and to try to shrug off your vile history like a snake shedding
    it's skin?
    Brandon D Cartwright, Jun 2, 2007
  4. Brandon D Cartwright

    blu Guest

    Brandon D Cartwright <> wrote in

    > On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 18:07:01 -0700, JackShephard
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 17:33:24 -0700, Brandon D Cartwright
    >><> wrote:
    >>

    >>>You are very found of hurling death threats and threatening to report
    >>>anyone who stands up to you.

    >> Again, you fucking liar. WHERE did I ever write a death threat, you
    >>retarded ****?
    >>
    >> Telling Terrell that I hope his teeth kill him is NOT an example.
    >>
    >> Get your shit straight, fuckhead.

    > Very Clever.
    >
    > "JackShephard" did not but MassiveProng did regularly.
    >
    > Remember Blu and the car accident?

    Like it was yesterday.

    > The burial in the canyon?

    Yes. But that was Prong, who, apparently, has no association with this
    Sheppard fellow. Ayup yup yup..

    > Are you actually going to have the sheer audacity to pretend you are
    > not MassiveProng posting under a different name, to avoid being kill
    > filed and to try to shrug off your vile history like a snake shedding
    > it's skin?

    Sure. There's enough audacity to go around several times, with a pinch
    left over to toss from the top of an arch. Into Ohio.

    --
    blu*goddess.of.groundhogs*juju
    blu 3=3

    Cancel my subscription to the resurrection.
    -Jim Morrison http://blu05.port5.com/
    "This whole deal has gone nineteen." -Eddie
    blu, Jun 2, 2007
  5. Brandon D Cartwright

    Observer Guest

    "blu" <> wrote in message
    > Brandon D Cartwright <> wrote in
    >
    >> On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 18:07:01 -0700, JackShephard
    >> <> wrote:

    >>> Again, you fucking liar. WHERE did I ever write a death threat, you
    >>>retarded ****?
    >>>
    >>> Telling Terrell that I hope his teeth kill him is NOT an example.
    >>>
    >>> Get your shit straight, fuckhead.

    >> Very Clever.
    >>
    >> "JackShephard" did not but MassiveProng did regularly.
    >>
    >> Remember Blu and the car accident?

    > Like it was yesterday.
    >
    >> The burial in the canyon?

    > Yes. But that was Prong, who, apparently, has no association with this
    > Sheppard fellow. Ayup yup yup..
    >

    >> Are you actually going to have the sheer audacity to pretend you are
    >> not MassiveProng posting under a different name, to avoid being kill
    >> filed and to try to shrug off your vile history like a snake shedding
    >> it's skin?

    > Sure. There's enough audacity to go around several times, with a pinch
    > left over to toss from the top of an arch. Into Ohio.

    So let's be clear her so he can't squirm out of it.

    Have I got this right it seems plain evil.

    Prong wanted a female (you) murdered because your partner consistently
    exposed him in usenet arguments?

    Did you consider going to the authorities?

    I know it's probably his usual psychotic nonsense and he is statistically
    most likey to die by his own hand, but these kooks do sometimes go off the
    rails
    and attack people innocent people because of something going on in their
    diseased minds.

    He ceratinly fits the classic profile.

    The Psychopathology of a Stalker

    http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/classics/jill_dando/3.html

    Katherine Ramsland in her article, "Stalkers: The Psychological Terrorists,"
    presents the definition of a stalker, which is according to U.S.
    legislation, a person who "willfully, maliciously and repeatedly follows or
    harasses" another person and who threatens the safety of that person or
    their immediate family. Recently stalking has gained a great deal of media
    attention due to several high profile cases in which celebrities have been
    murdered or assaulted by obsessed stalkers. The problem has often been
    believed to have been one suffered exclusively by females, especially those
    who are continuously in the public eye. According to Dr. Phillip Resnick of
    Case Western Reserve University, one in 12 women is stalked by either sex at
    one time throughout her life.

    Dr. Reid Meloy, author of several books on stalking and a leading expert on
    stalking behavior, stated that stalkers are mostly middle-aged men who
    develop pathological attachments and usually follow a predictable pattern of
    behavior. He describes the progression of a stalker in his book The
    Psychology of Stalking, as one which begins with infatuation-like feelings,
    eventually followed by contact with the person of interest. Contact with the
    person often ends in rejection, which Meloy states, "triggers the delusion
    through which the stalker projects his own feelings onto the object: She
    loves me, too." He further explains that the stalker hides his shame with
    anger, leading to the desire to control or injure the person being stalked.
    Often, the stalker will attempt to fulfill his fantasy by devaluing the
    person and controlling the individual through violence.

    1.. Non-domestic stalker, who has no personal relationship with the
    victim
    2.. Organized
    3.. Delusional
    stalkers are more likely to be middle-aged, unemployed, obsessed,
    psychopathic men. However, one can not and should not myopically view all
    stalkers as such. Stalkers and their victims are not limited to any
    particular gender, age, sex, race or culture. Thus, anyone at anytime or
    anywhere can be stalked. Ramsland does state that although many stalkers do
    threaten their victims, only a "small percentage carry out their threat."
    Unfortunately, there is no way to differentiate between those who make idle
    threats and those who actually follow through.
    Observer, Jun 2, 2007
  6. Brandon D Cartwright

    blu Guest

    "Observer" <> wrote in

    > "blu" <> wrote in message
    >> Brandon D Cartwright <> wrote in

    >>> Very Clever.
    >>>
    >>> "JackShephard" did not but MassiveProng did regularly.
    >>>
    >>> Remember Blu and the car accident?

    >> Like it was yesterday.
    >>
    >>> The burial in the canyon?

    >> Yes. But that was Prong, who, apparently, has no association with
    >> this Sheppard fellow. Ayup yup yup..
    >>

    >>> Are you actually going to have the sheer audacity to pretend you are
    >>> not MassiveProng posting under a different name, to avoid being kill
    >>> filed and to try to shrug off your vile history like a snake
    >>> shedding it's skin?

    >> Sure. There's enough audacity to go around several times, with a
    >> pinch left over to toss from the top of an arch. Into Ohio.

    > So let's be clear her so he can't squirm out of it.
    >
    > Have I got this right it seems plain evil.
    >
    > Prong wanted a female (you) murdered because your partner
    > consistently exposed him in usenet arguments?
    >
    > Did you consider going to the authorities?

    What he said was something along these lines:

    "I hope you die in a wreck in the Eisenhower Tunnel" then there was
    something about being buried in the canyon. (ie: not being found.. just
    left there forever)

    He never said he wanted to *personally* do me any harm, just that he
    wished it would happen.

    He's ineffectual even in his "death threats"

    And no, I'd never even thought about going to the authorities about him.
    He's a kook who likes to type all big and bad, but I suspect that in
    real life, he'd be afraid to say two words to a woman.

    > I know it's probably his usual psychotic nonsense and he is
    > statistically most likey to die by his own hand, but these kooks do
    > sometimes go off the rails
    > and attack people innocent people because of something going on in
    > their
    > diseased minds.

    Well, to do anything to me, he'd have to either drive or fly here, which
    is about 1,080 miles. I doubt he's k00k enough to do that.

    > He ceratinly fits the classic profile.
    >

    > The Psychopathology of a Stalker
    >
    > http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/classics/jill_dando/3.h

    > ml
    >
    > Katherine Ramsland in her article, "Stalkers: The Psychological
    > Terrorists," presents the definition of a stalker, which is according
    > to U.S. legislation, a person who "willfully, maliciously and
    > repeatedly follows or harasses" another person and who threatens the
    > safety of that person or their immediate family. Recently stalking has
    > gained a great deal of media attention due to several high profile
    > cases in which celebrities have been murdered or assaulted by obsessed
    > stalkers. The problem has often been believed to have been one
    > suffered exclusively by females, especially those who are continuously
    > in the public eye. According to Dr. Phillip Resnick of Case Western
    > Reserve University, one in 12 women is stalked by either sex at one
    > time throughout her life.
    >
    > Dr. Reid Meloy, author of several books on stalking and a leading
    > expert on
    > stalking behavior, stated that stalkers are mostly middle-aged men who
    > develop pathological attachments and usually follow a predictable
    > pattern of behavior. He describes the progression of a stalker in his
    > book The Psychology of Stalking, as one which begins with
    > infatuation-like feelings, eventually followed by contact with the
    > person of interest. Contact with the person often ends in rejection,
    > which Meloy states, "triggers the delusion through which the stalker
    > projects his own feelings onto the object: She loves me, too." He
    > further explains that the stalker hides his shame with anger, leading
    > to the desire to control or injure the person being stalked. Often,
    > the stalker will attempt to fulfill his fantasy by devaluing the
    > person and controlling the individual through violence.
    >

    > 1.. Non-domestic stalker, who has no personal relationship with
    > the
    > victim
    > 2.. Organized
    > 3.. Delusional
    > stalkers are more likely to be middle-aged, unemployed, obsessed,
    > psychopathic men. However, one can not and should not myopically view
    > all stalkers as such. Stalkers and their victims are not limited to
    > any particular gender, age, sex, race or culture. Thus, anyone at
    > anytime or anywhere can be stalked. Ramsland does state that although
    > many stalkers do threaten their victims, only a "small percentage
    > carry out their threat." Unfortunately, there is no way to
    > differentiate between those who make idle threats and those who
    > actually follow through.

    He's delusional, alright. But stalking takes *work* and somehow, I just
    don't see him putting the effort into it.

    blu, Jun 3, 2007
  7. Brandon D Cartwright

    JackShephard Guest

    On Sat, 2 Jun 2007 19:19:22 +0000 (UTC), blu <> wrote:

    >Sure. There's enough audacity to go around several times, with a pinch
    >left over to toss from the top of an arch. Into Ohio.

    The arches are in SOUTHERN KY, idiot. Nowhere near Ohio.

    NONE of them are 1000' tall, as was claimed, by the C-LAMER.
    JackShephard, Jun 3, 2007
  8. Brandon D Cartwright

    JackShephard Guest

    On Sat, 2 Jun 2007 15:19:52 -0700, "Observer" <>
    wrote:

    >"blu" <> wrote in message
    >> Brandon D Cartwright <> wrote in

    >>> Very Clever.
    >>>
    >>> "JackShephard" did not but MassiveProng did regularly.
    >>>
    >>> Remember Blu and the car accident?

    >> Like it was yesterday.
    >>
    >>> The burial in the canyon?

    >> Yes. But that was Prong, who, apparently, has no association with this
    >> Sheppard fellow. Ayup yup yup..
    >>

    >>> Are you actually going to have the sheer audacity to pretend you are
    >>> not MassiveProng posting under a different name, to avoid being kill
    >>> filed and to try to shrug off your vile history like a snake shedding
    >>> it's skin?

    >> Sure. There's enough audacity to go around several times, with a pinch
    >> left over to toss from the top of an arch. Into Ohio.

    >So let's be clear her so he can't squirm out of it.
    >
    >Have I got this right it seems plain evil.
    >
    >Prong wanted a female (you) murdered because your partner consistently
    >exposed him in usenet arguments?

    You're an idiot. No such thing even happened. Ever.

    >Did you consider going to the authorities?

    They would have laughed at her FALSE claim that she had been
    threatened.

    >I know it's probably his usual psychotic nonsense and he is statistically
    >most likey to die by his own hand, but these kooks do sometimes go off the
    >rails
    > and attack people innocent people because of something going on in their
    >diseased minds.

    You're an idiot.

    >He ceratinly fits the classic profile.

    You don't have the station to make an assessment of someone else, you
    total piece of shit. It is not in your purview to do so either, so ****
    off.

    >The Psychopathology of a Stalker

    You want to analyze Lamey for that title.

    > http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/classics/jill_dando/3.html
    >
    >Katherine Ramsland in her article, "Stalkers: The Psychological Terrorists,"
    >presents the definition of a stalker, which is according to U.S.
    >legislation, a person who "willfully, maliciously and repeatedly follows or
    >harasses" another person and who threatens the safety of that person or
    >their immediate family. Recently stalking has gained a great deal of media
    >attention due to several high profile cases in which celebrities have been
    >murdered or assaulted by obsessed stalkers. The problem has often been
    >believed to have been one suffered exclusively by females, especially those
    >who are continuously in the public eye. According to Dr. Phillip Resnick of
    >Case Western Reserve University, one in 12 women is stalked by either sex at
    >one time throughout her life.
    >
    > Dr. Reid Meloy, author of several books on stalking and a leading expert on
    >stalking behavior, stated that stalkers are mostly middle-aged men who
    >develop pathological attachments and usually follow a predictable pattern of
    >behavior. He describes the progression of a stalker in his book The
    >Psychology of Stalking, as one which begins with infatuation-like feelings,
    >eventually followed by contact with the person of interest. Contact with the
    >person often ends in rejection, which Meloy states, "triggers the delusion
    >through which the stalker projects his own feelings onto the object: She
    >loves me, too." He further explains that the stalker hides his shame with
    >anger, leading to the desire to control or injure the person being stalked.
    >Often, the stalker will attempt to fulfill his fantasy by devaluing the
    >person and controlling the individual through violence.
    >

    > 1.. Non-domestic stalker, who has no personal relationship with the
    >victim
    > 2.. Organized
    > 3.. Delusional
    >stalkers are more likely to be middle-aged, unemployed, obsessed,
    >psychopathic men. However, one can not and should not myopically view all
    >stalkers as such. Stalkers and their victims are not limited to any
    >particular gender, age, sex, race or culture. Thus, anyone at anytime or
    >anywhere can be stalked. Ramsland does state that although many stalkers do
    >threaten their victims, only a "small percentage carry out their threat."
    >Unfortunately, there is no way to differentiate between those who make idle
    >threats and those who actually follow through.

    You need to look at Lamey, Brandon, and MeatTurd for examples of that.

    **** off till you get it right, dumbfuck.
    JackShephard, Jun 3, 2007
  9. Brandon D Cartwright

    JackShephard Guest

    On Sun, 3 Jun 2007 15:01:48 +0000 (UTC), blu <> wrote:

    >"I hope you die in a wreck in the Eisenhower Tunnel"

    WHICH IS NOT A THREAT, IDIOT!

    >then there was
    >something about being buried in the canyon. (ie: not being found.. just
    >left there forever)

    I never said any such thing. Perhaps one of your lamey's clones did.
    JackShephard, Jun 3, 2007
  10. Brandon D Cartwright

    JackShephard Guest

    On Sun, 3 Jun 2007 15:01:48 +0000 (UTC), blu <> wrote:

    >He never said he wanted to *personally* do me any harm, just that he
    >wished it would happen.
    >
    >He's ineffectual even in his "death threats"

    I have never made a death threat, you fucking retard.

    Wishing that you were dead, and threatening to affect that harm are two
    different things, idiot.

    One, the wishing, I did state.

    I have NEVER, however, threatened harm to anyone here or anywhere else,
    in my life. So you'd better get your story straight, kkkunt.
    JackShephard, Jun 3, 2007
  11. Brandon D Cartwright

    def456 Guest

    Re: Prongboi ... [it's pointless]

    It's pointless. Just kill-file those who are offensive, then you'll never
    see their posts. When they change their aliases, kill-file those too. This
    group has a very large kill-file-able list, for some reason, I'm not sure
    why. I haven't found any decrease in intelligent contributions thereby, so
    you're not losing anything important with a big kill-file.
    def456, Jun 4, 2007
  12. Brandon D Cartwright

    GREG NIEMI Guest

    Re: Prongboi ... [it's pointless]

    I agree, I have alot of people blocked

    GREG NIEMI, Jun 4, 2007
  13. Brandon D Cartwright

    blu Guest

    JackShephard <> wrote in

    > On Sat, 2 Jun 2007 19:19:22 +0000 (UTC), blu <> wrote:
    >
    >>Sure. There's enough audacity to go around several times, with a pinch
    >>left over to toss from the top of an arch. Into Ohio.
    >>

    > The arches are in SOUTHERN KY, idiot. Nowhere near Ohio.
    >
    > NONE of them are 1000' tall, as was claimed, by the C-LAMER.

    I don't particularly care where the arches are.

    blu, Jun 4, 2007
  14. Brandon D Cartwright

    blu Guest

    JackShephard <> wrote in

    > On Sun, 3 Jun 2007 15:01:48 +0000 (UTC), blu <> wrote:
    >
    >>"I hope you die in a wreck in the Eisenhower Tunnel"

    > WHICH IS NOT A THREAT, IDIOT!

    Nice cap-locked foam.
    It's a wish.
    Why would you "wish" harm on me?

    >>then there was
    >>something about being buried in the canyon. (ie: not being found..

    just
    >>left there forever)

    > I never said any such thing. Perhaps one of your lamey's clones did.

    You did.
    If it really mattered, I'd remember what it was, exactly. But since it
    came from you.. pffffffffft..

    blu, Jun 4, 2007
  15. Brandon D Cartwright

    blu Guest

    JackShephard <> wrote in

    > On Sun, 3 Jun 2007 15:01:48 +0000 (UTC), blu <> wrote:
    >
    >>He never said he wanted to *personally* do me any harm, just that he
    >>wished it would happen.
    >>
    >>He's ineffectual even in his "death threats"

    > I have never made a death threat, you fucking retard.

    See the quote marks?
    Try and figure what that means.

    > Wishing that you were dead, and threatening to affect that harm are
    > two
    > different things, idiot.
    >
    > One, the wishing, I did state.
    >
    > I have NEVER, however, threatened harm to anyone here or anywhere
    > else,
    > in my life. So you'd better get your story straight, kkkunt.

    Calm down before you break something. Kkkunt. heh. Nice one.
    I said "He wished it"
    Why would you bother wishing for harm to come to me?
    I'm nothing to you but dots on a screen, something easily ignored.
    You should try that rather than wishing and hoping that something bad
    would happen to someone you've never met and likely never will. It's
    childish at the very least and puts you right slap into the realm of the
    kook.

    blu, Jun 4, 2007
  16. On Jun 4, 12:57 pm, blu <> wrote:
    > JackShephard <> wrote innews::
    >
    > > On Sun, 3 Jun 2007 15:01:48 +0000 (UTC), blu <> wrote:

    > >>He never said he wanted to *personally* do me any harm, just that he
    > >>wished it would happen.

    > >>He's ineffectual even in his "death threats"

    > > I have never made a death threat, you fucking retard.

    > See the quote marks?
    > Try and figure what that means.
    >
    > > Wishing that you were dead, and threatening to affect that harm are
    > > two
    > > different things, idiot.

    > > One, the wishing, I did state.

    > > I have NEVER, however, threatened harm to anyone here or anywhere
    > > else,
    > > in my life. So you'd better get your story straight, kkkunt.

    > Calm down before you break something. Kkkunt. heh. Nice one.
    > I said "He wished it"
    > Why would you bother wishing for harm to come to me?
    > I'm nothing to you but dots on a screen, something easily ignored.
    > You should try that rather than wishing and hoping that something bad
    > would happen to someone you've never met and likely never will. It's
    > childish at the very least and puts you right slap into the realm of the
    > kook.

    Rick Mather wished me death in his second post to me.

    CSK, or was it his first.

    Crash Street Kidd, Jun 4, 2007
  17. Crash Street Kidd <> wrote in

    > Rick Mather wished me death in his second post to me.
    >
    > CSK, or was it his first.

    FOADIAF
    purpurroterwald, Jun 4, 2007
  18. On Jun 4, 2:17 pm, purpurroterwald <> wrote:
    > Crash Street Kidd <> wrote innews::
    >

    > > Rick Mather wished me death in his second post to me.

    > > CSK, or was it his first.

    > FOADIAF

    Shut up, Osterwald!

    CSK
    Crash Street Kidd, Jun 4, 2007
  19. Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being called blu
    stirred from its deep slumber and pronounced to usenet:

    : JackShephard <> wrote in
    : news::
    :
    :: On Sun, 3 Jun 2007 15:01:48 +0000 (UTC), blu <> wrote:
    ::
    ::: He never said he wanted to *personally* do me any harm, just that he
    ::: wished it would happen.
    :::
    ::: He's ineffectual even in his "death threats"
    ::
    :: I have never made a death threat, you fucking retard.
    :
    : See the quote marks?
    : Try and figure what that means.

    foamboi is clealy far too stupid to notice punctuation.
    :
[...]

    or at the very least an obsessed piece of shit.
    what a fucking tard.
    all big and brave hiding behind the keyboard wishing harm on cool people.

    still, teh wheel of karma always goes around, eh?

    --
    Steve Leyland
    mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41 Most Hated Usenetizen Of All Time#1

    =^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

    There are three kinds of people in the world, those who can count, and
    those who can't.
    "Warning to all: Steve Leyland is a trolling twat of the highest order.
    Killfile the muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on
    his past UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned.
    *plonk*" bear, uk.rec.motorcycles
    "I didn't delete any part of your meaningless, pointless, worthless
    post in order to clearly demonstrate that you are the nemesis of
    Usenet: the crossposting, non-editing, diagram-creating worthless,
    dickless, brainless, gutless, mindless, ball-less, spineless, flaccid,
    obese, fish-belly pale, ugly, VD-ridden, moronic, bald, hunch-backed,
    flat-footed, odoriferous, obnoxious, fecal-smelling, buck-toothed,
    physically handicapped, fungus-infected, HIV positive, mud-packing,
    masturbating, whining, simpering, self-important, arrogant, egomaniacal
    POS that takes up more bandwidth than a despicable binary-poster, and
    for no apparent reason beyond seeing his own defecatory vomitus
    slithering down the screen in vile green rivulets."

    Admiral Halsey, alt.sailing.asa
    "I went to the Garden of Love,
    And saw what I never had seen;
    A Chapel was built in the midst,
    Where I used to play on the green.

    And the gates of this Chapel were shut
    And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
    So I turned to the Garden of Love
    That so many sweet flowers bore.

    And I saw it was filled with graves,
    And tombstones where flowers should be;
    And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
    And binding with briars my joys and desires."

    William Blake.
    "When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
    people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
    deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
    Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

    Native American prophecy

    Meow
    Steve Leyland, Jun 5, 2007