    Software is like sex: it's better when it's free -- [Linus Torvalds]

    Fabio Marini - RHCT 608002292700226
    To reply: news [at] mamakin1976 [dot] plus [dot] com

    mamakin1976, Jan 30, 2004

  2. mamakin1976,

    Karkucus only benefits if you use his affiliate link :
    ...www.getcertify4less.com/mb.asp

    If you go directly to www.getcertify4less.com you can get vouchers and he
    won't get a penny. In fact I suspect he won't get a penny anyway. When they
    see what he's done they'll probably drop him from their affiliate program.

    Why am I reading the newsgroups when I've got an exam in 4 hours.....aargh!

    JM

    PS does anyone know where I put my drivers licence?

    --
    JonathanMiles at uk2 dot net

    "mamakin1976" <> wrote in message
    > First of all thanks to Cindy for her reply to a previous post and good

    luck to
    > Johnatan for his test.
    >
    > I'm opening this thread because I'm looking for vouchers valid in the UK:

    Google
    > has not been very helpful, and the only link that I keep seeing around is
    > http://www.getcertify4less.com (but we don't want to use Karkucus's

    link...).

    > Does anyone know of any other links?
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > --
    > Software is like sex: it's better when it's free -- [Linus Torvalds]
    >
    > Fabio Marini - RHCT 608002292700226
    > To reply: news [at] mamakin1976 [dot] plus [dot] com

    ---

    Jonathan Miles, Jan 30, 2004

  3. mamakin1976

    mamakin1976 Guest

    mamakin1976 wrote:
    > I'm opening this thread because I'm looking for vouchers valid in the
    > UK: Google has not been very helpful, and the only link that I keep
    > seeing around is http://www.getcertify4less.com (but we don't want to
    > use Karkucus's link...).

    on the same subject... are http://www.getcertify4less.com and
    http://www.getcertified4less.com the same website?