Prometric sends to MS, MS to Prometric, what to do?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by =?Utf-8?B?R3Vlbm5hZGkgVmFuaW5l?=, Sep 11, 2007.

  1. On 27/08/2007 I passed MS 070-290 through Prometric.
    For this my MCP profile was migrated from Vue to Prometric

    Upon taking MS exams through Vue my online transcript [1] was updated in 1-2
    days after taking exams.

    Now, after migration from Pearson Мгу to Thomson Prometric, it[1] was not
    being updated for the first week.
    Further on, it [1] had gone completely giving an error upon login [4]

    I complained about it to Prometric and recieved an answer [2] telling me to
    ""to inform Microsoft directly, as it is them who import the details of your
    MCP ID into your file with us""

    So, I did and recieved an answer from MS [3] telling "we will need to direct
    you to Prometric as they specialize in this area. Please email them directly
    at or visit them online at
    www.prometric.com/microsoft they will be able to address your issue more
    accurately"

    I suspect that they are answering without even reading what they answer?

    What can I do?

    Gennady Vanin - Геннадий Ванин - Guennadi Vanine
    [1]
    https://mcp.microsoft.com/authenticate/validatemcp.aspx
    Transcript ID:
    722965
    Access Code
    12345678

    [2]
    The answer from Prometric (31.08.2007)
    Dear Candidate,
    Thank you for your email.
    Please be informed that if you have previously tested with another provider
    (eg. Pearson VUE) and are now testing with Prometric,
    you will need to inform Microsoft directly, as it is them who import the
    details of your MCP ID into your file with us.
    As soon as you take your first/next exam with us, Microsoft will update your
    records in our system.

    If you are testing for the first time with Microsoft and Prometric together,
    then the information will be updated as soon your results are uploaded to the
    client.
    To contact Microsoft, please write them an email at:

    We hope to have provided enough information,

    Sincerely,
    Candidate Care
    Prometric

    [3]
    09/10/2007 I reÑieved the answer from
    Hello Gennady,

    Thank you for your e-mail regarding Transcript Update.

    We value your time and want to provide you with excellent service.

    To ensure that you receive an appropriate and timely resolution, we will
    need to direct you to Prometric as they specialize in this area. Please email
    them directly at or visit them online at
    www.prometric.com/microsoft they will be able to address your issue more
    accurately.

    For news and information about the Microsoft Certified Professional(MCP)
    programs and certifications, please visit our website at
    www.microsoft.com/traincert

    If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know. Thank you
    for contacting Microsoft.

    Kanika

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning

    Message received date: 9/7/07
    Original sender:
    Case ID: BIS-4207478

    If you need any further assistance with this specific query, please
    reference the Case ID above when contacting us.

    [4]
    Server Error in '/Authenticate' Application

    Runtime Error
    error settings for this application prevent the details of the application
    error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however,
    be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

    Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable
    on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config"
    configuration file located in the root directory of the current web
    application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute
    set to "Off".

    <!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

    <configuration>
    <system.web>
    <customErrors mode="Off"/>
    </system.web>
    </configuration>

    Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom
    error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's
    <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

    <!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

    <configuration>
    <system.web>
    <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
    </system.web>
    </configuration>

    =?Utf-8?B?R3Vlbm5hZGkgVmFuaW5l?=, Sep 11, 2007