    and to call back in a few days. Anyone had is problems.

    I wrote 70-219 yesterday and passed, but still don't know
    about 70-217.
    Mike, Oct 21, 2003

  2. Mike

    Guan Foo Wah Guest

    I took 70-217 5 months ago and I never have any of your problems. All of the
    MS exams I took previously (total 6) do provide me my passing status after
    ending the exam. Also, a printout will be printed out about my passing
    status and all are handed to me. I took all my exams from prometric.

    Guan Foo Wah, Oct 21, 2003

  3. Mike

    Plain Guest

    Mike:
    I took six exams with Prometric. No problem
    encountered. The test result displayed immediately with
    pass/fail and or test score. Did Prometric respond to
    you? It is possible the testing center was experiencing
    technical difficulties. In that case, a re-test and a
    free exam is in order!
    Go break their chops! Go Mikey, go Mikey,

    Plain , Oct 21, 2003
  4. Mike

    Beoweolf Guest

    Place this post under the caption of "Closing the barn door after the
    livestock have left..."

    Never leave without a printout, whether it is a pass/fail or any other
    result. Read the agreement you accept when taking the test, it spells out
    your responsibilities as well as your rights.The Printout is your receipt,
    it indicates not only that you took the test , as well as whether or not it
    was successful. This is one time it might have been correct to stage a
    sit-in until they gave you some documentation as to the reason you were not
    given a printout.

    Over the last several months, Prometric has fallen off the true path. Your
    issues are not an isolated report. I'm sure there are many good test sites
    and many contented, happy test takers, but that isn't the point is it. Every
    experience should be completed flawlessly, to do any less can cause a major
    disruption to the careers, promotions, perceived integrity and future of the
    candidates.

    They are required to provide the print out. If there is a later dispute of
    the results, Microsoft will ask you to send in a copy of the printout, as it
    stands you have no proof of your status. Start kicking on any door that you
    can until you get some resolution.

    "Mike" <> wrote in message
    > I wrote 70-217 three weeks ago. When I finished the exam
    > I didn't get a popup or a print to say whether or not I
    > passed. The testing center said I'd get something in the
    > mail from Microsoft. I've called Prometric, Microsoft and
    > the testing centre...they just keep saying it's "Pending"
    > and to call back in a few days. Anyone had is problems.
    >
    > I wrote 70-219 yesterday and passed, but still don't know
    > about 70-217.

    ---
    Beoweolf, Oct 22, 2003
  5. Mike

    Guest Guest

    After three weeks of calling Prometric and Microsoft.
    Prometric has confirmed I passed 70-217.

    (http://www.grisoft.com).

    10/16/2003

    Guest, Oct 23, 2003
  6. Mike

    Guest Guest

    But, do you have documented proof as stated in a previous
    post? Test results generally come stamped on your receipt
    with an imprint.

    Guest, Oct 24, 2003