Prometric & Pearson VUE Exam Center - Cisco,Microsoft,Sun,HP,IBM,ITIL,Websense

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Prometric Test center, Nov 25, 2008.

  1. Prometric & Pearson VUE Exam Center -
    Cisco,Microsoft,Sun,HP,IBM,ITIL,Websense

    Best Prometric and Pearson VUE Test center in Bangalore ( For the
    certification of Microsoft, Sun, CISCO, Exin - ITIL, IBM, HP, Citrix,
    etc.)

    Hi,

    Greetings from Everonn!!!!

    Are you looking for the best Prometric and VUE exam center for your
    certification like Microsoft, Sun, CISCO, IBM, and HP, where you can
    take test whenever you want...?

    Then you are at the right place;

    Just come and take test whenever you are free.....

    We understand your difficulty while registering for your tests; you
    may not get the slots according to your convenience.

    So we have a solution for you:

    The best place to take Prometric (like Microsoft, Sun Microsystems,
    HP, IBM, Cisco, Citrix, ITIL, and many more) test is our center
    because,

    1. Any Time Exam facility: Take your test from Monday to Sunday,
    Morning 08:00am till Evening 08:00pm,

    2. Anytime up to 50 candidates can take up the test without any
    disturbance at the same time,

    3. A calm and cool place to take the test, that's what you smart guys
    require, while you are taking your test, Are we right?

    4. Special attention for group of members,

    Do call us to know the current offers, Slots availability, rates and
    available offers

    Grab the current available offers from CISCO, Microsoft and SUN
    Microsystems*

    Discount vouchers are also available

    Contact us or Mail us for more info:

    No.1/2 ,1st