    How many people have failed 70-922 using VUE?
    How many have passed?
    Do your tests freeze up in prometric?
    sb, Feb 23, 2005

  2. sb

    Do_B_Brief Guest

    So far, I have not seen any success stories about this one yet.

    I failed with a score of 650 which seems to be about the norm for everyone.

    There some that have very low scores.

    Not too sure if they have split the subjects up where you have to pass each
    topic to pass the exam, and say get asked 2 questions on one topic, get one
    wrong which is 500 then you fail the exam!

    Mayve Microsoft woulf like to shed some light on this one?

    BTW - Thompson Prometric and my screen locked up twice - all 15" of it!

    Do_B_Brief, Feb 28, 2005

  3. On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 12:55:09 -0800, "Do_B_Brief"
    <> wrote:

    >BTW - Thompson Prometric and my screen locked up twice - all 15" of it!

    Passed mine yesterday, just.

    Screen locked up at q34 and again at q37 - at a Prometric centre.

    Funny, heh?

    Steve
    Stephen Beckwith, Mar 25, 2005
  4. sb

    fmsmcse Guest

    Unfortunately I'm another failure example, took it 1st two weeks ago and got
    484, took today and got 520..... They ask for things which we will never use,
    I mean, there are more important things.

    fmsmcse, Mar 29, 2005
  5. sb

    fmsmcse, Mar 29, 2005