    Anyone know why it seems that Prometric is not charging Mwst (VAT in
    Germany) when VUE does? Anyone else in EU experience this?

    James
    Waite, James, Oct 8, 2003

  2. Waite, James

    Marko Guest

    We have a similar anomoly with our Goods and Services
    Tax (GST). If we purchase vouchers overseas that can be
    redeemed locally, the GST isn't paid. But we buy vouchers
    locally to pay foreign firms to sit the exams ANYWHERE, we
    pay GST.

    My guess is that you are buying TAX exempt by ordering
    outside of your country.
    Marko, Oct 9, 2003

  3. Waite, James

    Jon Guest

    Tax dodge.

    Someone somewhere's putting a few extra pound notes in
    their back pocket...

    Jon, Oct 9, 2003
  4. Waite, James

    Yoshi Guest

    In the UK it seems to be the other way round - VUE don't charge VAT,
    but Prometric (being based in Amsterdam) do

    Yoshi

    Yoshi, Oct 26, 2003