    Does anyone here know where can I get a discounted Prometric mcse exam
    voucher?

    Thanks a lot in advance!

    Super Geek, Jun 29, 2004

  2. Super Geek

    Guest Guest

    yeah i got one here, but can only be used in india

    Guest, Jun 30, 2004

  3. Super Geek

    Neil Guest

    "Super Geek" <clementines at yahoo dot com> wrote in

    > Hi all,
    > Does anyone here know where can I get a discounted Prometric mcse exam
    > voucher?
    >
    > Thanks a lot in advance!

    try
    http://www.getcertified4less.com/microsoft.asp

    I know how to google....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 30, 2004
  4. Super Geek

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > "Super Geek" <clementines at yahoo dot com> wrote in
    >
    >> Hi all,
    >> Does anyone here know where can I get a discounted Prometric mcse exam
    >> voucher?
    >>
    >> Thanks a lot in advance!
    >>

    > try
    > http://www.getcertified4less.com/microsoft.asp
    >
    > I know how to google....

    i used them a few times. saved a bit on exam certification.

    Rowdy Yates, MCSE
    --
    Rowdy's Home Page
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Jul 1, 2004
  5. Super Geek

    zeshan

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2011
    Messages:
    10
    Microsoft Voucher

    Dear Applicant,
    We are offering Microsoft vouchers at purchasing rate. that is 35 US Dollars, you know microsoft update new prices that is 80 US Dollars.
    If anyone need you can contact us.

    Regard.

    zeshan, Jul 20, 2011
  7. Super Geek