    controls. We run Xp on this laptop?

    Thank You

    , Apr 13, 2008

  2. Guest

    wrote:

    >We have a older acer laptop and acer projector. The pair has worked
    >fine in showing images on a screen up until recently. This is the
    >wife's computer and she thinks she may have adjusted something? What
    >happens is we only see the desktop wall paper minus any icons or
    >controls. We run Xp on this laptop?

    Press the WinKey+R <type in> Explorer <enter>

    Sometimes this works.
    --

    University of Iowa seeks pot smokers for study,
    will pay participants up to $600

    , Apr 13, 2008

  3. Guest

    Sorry I have left out major details. The laptop monitor desplays
    normal but on the projected screen is just the wall paper and nothing
    els???

    On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 06:14:54 GMT, wrote:

    >We have a older acer laptop and acer projector. The pair has worked
    >fine in showing images on a screen up until recently. This is the
    >wife's computer and she thinks she may have adjusted something? What
    >happens is we only see the desktop wall paper minus any icons or
    >controls. We run Xp on this laptop?
    >
    >Thank You

    , Apr 13, 2008
  4. Aardvark Guest