    and password has come. now i have to make an internet connection befor
    i log into the system so that i am able to send
    the password and uname from mobile can you tell me how i can do that
    king, Aug 31, 2007

  2. On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 10:14:58 -0700, king wrote:

    > i want to develop project in which i am sending password and uname
    > from mobile to PC.
    > the pc is booted up but not logged into. The screen fro valid uname
    > and password has come. now i have to make an internet connection befor
    > i log into the system so that i am able to send
    > the password and uname from mobile can you tell me how i can do that

    Just so that I understand what you're wanting...

    1/ Is this is so that you can access the contents of your home computer
    using your cellphone?

    2/ What type of cellphone are we talking about? Something like an Apache
    or a Treo? or something else?

    3/ Will the PC be always turned on, and never turned off?

    4/ How is the PC connected to the Internet? And how do you expect your
    cellphone to connect to your PC?

    5/ What firewalls are in place and active on your PC, and between your PC
    and the Internet?

    6/ Are you wanting to view the contents of your computer graphically, or
    through a text based console window?

    7/ How important is this to you?

    Please answer the above questions in detail with accurate answers.

    --
    Jonathan Walker

    Jonathan Walker, Sep 1, 2007