    p l e a s e h e l p ! ! !

    Thanks,
    Dan
    dan, May 7, 2004

  2. dan

    dan Guest

    OK, I finally found the user manual online... Just in case it ever happens
    to you - holding the "stop" button down for 5 seconds will reset the unit
    and will solve the problem.

    Sorry for sharing this silly situation.

    dan, May 7, 2004

  3. dan

    beth

    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Progressive scan screen

    Dan I can not thank you enough. I thought my Dvd player was done for because I too was plying with my remote and got the dreded blue creen of Progreswsive scan. I decided to google my problem since I have no clue where the user manual is and I found you and the solution. Thank you so much becuase I held that stop boutton down like you wrote and BINGO I am back in business. See all things happen for a reason and you making that post saved me. beth
    beth, Oct 30, 2006
  4. dan

    beth

    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Progressive scan screen

    Dan I can not thank you enough. I thought my Dvd player was done for because I too was playing with my remote and got the dreaded blue screen of Progreswsive scan. I decided to google my problem since I have no clue where the user manual is and I found you and the solution. Thank you so much becuase I held that stop boutton down like you wrote and BINGO I am back in business. See all things happen for a reason and you making that post saved me. beth
    beth, Oct 30, 2006
  5. dan

    Kirstin

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I did the exact same thing a couple weeks ago and have acutally been out pricing new DVD players. You saved me $$! Thanks!
    Kirstin, Mar 29, 2007
  6. dan

    howdydoo2

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Thank you Dan!!! Really, it shouldn't be that you can turn on a switch and not turn it off again.

    I also discovered in order for this solution to be successful you must remove the disc first.

    Thanks again
    howdydoo2, Apr 15, 2007
  7. dan

    Kandii5

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    THANK YOU!!

    I too live in the dark ages with this SAME dvd/vcr combo. I can't thank you enough for figuring out how to get the "Progessive Scan" blue screen of death off my DVD player!
    Kandii5, Nov 23, 2011
  8. dan

    loup1818

    Joined: