    They are at the same Distribution Points, are the same size. I can't find
    any sign of high processor utilization.

    What would be recommended troubleshooting ?
    Me, Jan 19, 2005

  2. Me

    wiggle Guest

    run hijak this on your pc my guess its full of cra......

    minutes to launch

    wiggle, Jan 19, 2005

  3. Me

    Consultant Guest

    how does one get cra on their pc?

    Consultant, Jan 19, 2005
  4. Me

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Consultant climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > how does one get cra on their pc?

    By clicking on cra links.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Jan 19, 2005
  5. Me

    Consultant Guest

    i thought you had to have the enable active_cra in the security settings for
    that to work?

    Consultant, Jan 19, 2005
  6. Me

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Consultant climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > i thought you had to have the enable active_cra in the security
    > settings for that to work?

    If you are using Internot Exploder, it is enabled by default, I believe.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Jan 19, 2005
  7. Consultant wrote:
    > how does one get cra on their pc?

    CRA is a serious virus.

    It stands for Can't Remember Anything.
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 19, 2005
  8. Me

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Jan 19, 2005
  9. Me

    Me Guest

    sorry, posted to wrong group.

    Me, Jan 20, 2005
  10. Me

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Me climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > sorry, posted to wrong group.

    But didja try running hijack this?

    --
    JaR