    In WinXP.....how do I delete/add to my boot startup

    Thanks,

    Chuck

    Chuck, Nov 30, 2004

  2. Chuck wrote:

    > In WinXP.....how do I delete/add to my boot startup
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Chuck

    START > RUN > type "MSCONFIG"

    "Startup" tab

    Weyoun the Dancing Borg, Nov 30, 2004

  3. Chuck

    DaveH Guest

    "Chuck" <> wrote in message
    > In WinXP.....how do I delete/add to my boot startup
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Chuck

    To delete, it's the same as 2k/98 - start/run/type in msconfig/enter/click
    on the "start up" tab/uncheck unwanted entries.
    To add, it's similar to 2k/98. Ad the program to the c:\documents and
    settings\"user name"\start menu\programs\startup directory.

    Dave H.

    DaveH, Nov 30, 2004