    newsgroups (except this one, of course) and various other log-in sites.

    What I want is for F12 (say) to produce a six letter word.

    TIA Budgie

    Budgie, Feb 23, 2004

  2. Budgie

    LarryLamb Guest

    "Budgie" <> wrote in message
    news:c1ditj$1gj0qo$-berlin.de...
    > Is there a way to programme a function key to produce a word?
    >
    > I'm fed up with constantly filling in my password on e-mail accounts,
    > newsgroups (except this one, of course) and various other log-in sites.
    >
    > What I want is for F12 (say) to produce a six letter word.
    >
    > TIA Budgie

    Password Depot is a freeware password manager that can help generate and
    backup your passwords. It has several useful features such as encrypting,
    shredding files and auto complete action that allows you to automatically
    complete fields on a web page with user name and password.

    The freeware program edition is limited to 20 passwords:
    www.password-depot.com/

    LarryLamb, Feb 23, 2004

  3. Budgie

    Budgie Guest

    "LarryLamb" <> wrote in message
    > Password Depot is a freeware password manager that can help generate and
    > backup your passwords. It has several useful features such as

    encrypting,
    > shredding files and auto complete action that allows you to automatically
    > complete fields on a web page with user name and password.
    >
    > The freeware program edition is limited to 20 passwords:
    > www.password-depot.com/

    Thanks for quick response. I'll try that.

    Budgie

    Budgie, Feb 24, 2004