Programming challenge

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Drifter, Dec 11, 2003.

  1. Drifter

    Drifter Guest

    Here's what I need to do.
    I have a folder full of files. I need to create a .txt file for each
    one of them and I need the .txt file to have the name of the file it
    corresponds to.

    For example if I have files named...
    photo01.jpg
    photo02.jpg
    photo03.jpg

    I would like a program to auto-generate empty .txt files called
    photo01.txt
    photo02.txt
    photo03.txt

    Any ideas?
    I'm trying to annotate a HUGE photo database so that it is program
    independent. I'm not worried about searching or anything like that, I
    just have information that I would like to keep with each photograph.

    Thanks

    Drifter
    Drifter, Dec 11, 2003