    I'm using "set" to display all the environment variables. I'm using
    SysInternals's
    PsExec to run cmd as Local System.
    JH, Apr 30, 2008

  2. JH

    JH Guest

    It seems that it's not a user issue. Instead it's the difference between 32
    bit and 64 bit processes.
    PsExec is a 32 bit app.

    JH, Apr 30, 2008

  3. 32-bit processes "see" the file system differently. I haven't used PsExec,
    but if it's a 32-bit process, it's running the 32-bit version of cmd, so I'm
    not surprised.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64