    Any help is greatly appreciated.......

    Thanks,

    -Jose
    Jose Valle, Mar 30, 2005

  2. If you are using Windows Server 2003 and Active Directory, then you can take
    advantage of Wireless Group Policy.

    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/.../2003/all/techref/en-us/w2k3tr_gpwir_what.asp

    --
    Jerry Peterson
    Windows Network Services - Wireless

    Jerry Peterson[MSFT], Mar 30, 2005

  3. Hi Jose,

    You also might find this useful in addition to Jerry Peterson's link.

    Configuring Wireless Settings Using Windows Server 2003 Group Policy
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/columns/cableguy/cg0703.mspx

    Eric Cross
    Microsoft MVP (Windows Networking)
    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com