    I had no problem with the prior version; this problem is due to the update.

    Any ideas?

    thanks
    Sleepy Bongloader, Feb 3, 2004

  2. Sleepy Bongloader

    Boomer Guest

    "Sleepy Bongloader" <listerine underscore enema at yahoo . com>
    wrote in news::

    > WinXP home
    >
    > I use yahoo sitebuilder and I updated my version to the latest 2.0
    > version.
    >
    > After a restart, yahoo sitebuilder will not launch. A box
    > apprears on the task bar and then it disappears.
    >
    > I uninstalled the program and re-installed it and I am still
    > having the same problem.
    >
    > I had no problem with the prior version; this problem is due to
    > the update.
    >
    > Any ideas?
    >
    > thanks

    Maybe some help here?
    http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/webhosting/sitebuilder2/
    Boomer, Feb 3, 2004

  3. this is why I love this board ... you guys do all the work for me !

    thanks !

    (we'll see)

    Sleepy Bongloader, Feb 3, 2004
  4. Actually, there is no help there.

    Anyone else?

    Sleepy Bongloader, Feb 3, 2004
  5. Sleepy Bongloader

    Boomer Guest

    "Sleepy Bongloader" <listerine underscore enema at yahoo . com> wrote
    in news::

    > Actually, there is no help there.
    >
    > Anyone else?

    Why not go to the bottom of one of the pages, like this one
    http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/webhosting/sitebuilder2/sitebuilder2-
    115.html

    And contact 'Yahoo! Customer Care'?

    Boomer, Feb 3, 2004
  6. you're the best!

    "a red rag hangs from an open mouth, alive at both ends but a little dead in
    the middle"

    Sleepy Bongloader, Feb 3, 2004
  7. still not working ...
    "Sleepy Bongloader" <listerine underscore enema at yahoo . com> wrote in
    message news:...

    Sleepy Bongloader, Feb 3, 2004