    jos Guest

    I've heard about a program which counts the free minutes of voipbuster. Who
    knows?
    jos, Oct 16, 2009

  2. jos

    Graham. Guest

    "jos" <nospamplease> wrote in message
    news:4ad8c4dd$0$28151$...
    > I've heard about a program which counts the free minutes of voipbuster.
    > Who knows?

    I don't I'm afraid. Is this for voipbuster specifically or all Betamax
    clones?
    They are all much of a muchness.

    I'm not sure how it would work but I did once try and add up all the call
    times
    in the previous 7 days to the FUP kicking in to see if it was exactly 300
    min,
    and considered trying to paste the "all calls" data from the website into
    Excel. I soon gave up though.

    Incidentally, I discovered this recently, it seems works on all the clones
    http://www.voipbuster.com/en/freetrial.html
    Notice the third tab showing what free calls cost when they are not free?

    It is possible to navigate to this page without knowing the URL, but
    it's very much hidden IMHO.

    --
    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%
    Graham., Oct 16, 2009

  3. Theo Markettos, Oct 16, 2009
  4. jos wrote:
    > I've heard about a program which counts the free minutes of voipbuster. Who
    > knows?

    I wouldn't be surprised if Betamax's algorithm for counting the minutes
    is far from precise and even varies from one week to another.
    No confirmation though, 'cos I've never got close to the 300 minutes
    Salvador Freemanson, Oct 29, 2009