    lens used, custom function settings. Exif Reader 3.00 has all the data but I
    can't extract in batch mode to csv.

    Thanks!
    Dave R knows who, Jan 31, 2005

  2. Dave R knows who

    Nadar Guest

    Did you try ACDsee ?

    Nadar, Jan 31, 2005

  3. Dave R knows who

    Mark² Guest

    > I'd really like some sort of browser that will let me sort by EXIF info. Even if it
    > would extract and dump all the info into a CSV file I can sort would be good enough. The
    > only one I've found that can do this doesn't get the extended data from a 1D, for
    > example, the color space, color matrix, lens used, custom function settings. Exif Reader
    > 3.00 has all the data but I can't extract in batch mode to csv.

    ACDSee will let you sort by just about any factor immaginable...including any and every
    piece of EXIF data.

    They have a free trial at:
    www.acdsystems.com

    -Mark
    Mark², Feb 1, 2005
  4. Dave R knows who

    Scott Guest

    Try exifer from

    http://www.exifer.friedemann.info/

    it can export the EXIF data as CSV for one or more files.

    Scott

    Scott, Feb 1, 2005
  5. Dave R knows who

    Guest

    Hi,

    we made Exif Pilot, a software for EXIF data analysis, and you can sort
    there your photos by EXIF info. You can find the program here:
    http://www.colorpilot.com/exif.html . To sort your images, click
    Options, and define parameters you need. After you press Ok, these
    parameters will appear as columns. By clicking a column title, you can
    sort your photos by this parameter.

    Natalia
    , Feb 3, 2005