    compilations.

    Anything that I could use for s/vcd would be helpful also.

    Thanks for any recommendations.
    ominousspiritous, Nov 28, 2003

  2. ominousspiritous

    Casey Guest

    OK try this,
    Rip DVD to HDD using dvdshrink, smartripper or similar prog.
    Use DVD2AVI (www.dvdrhelp.com) should have it, to create .avi and .wav, then
    use a sound editor like Cooledit to split tracks.
    KC

    "ominousspiritous"
    <o123misssn456ous789spfdwweirit9887ofewfusYOURsaaafsewqfCLaffadfOTHES@at654t
    biYOURCLOTHEaaaaaaaaaSfds.c321om> wrote in message
    > I'm looking for something simple to use to rip dialogue as filler for

    music

    Casey, Nov 30, 2003

  3. ominousspiritous

    Casey Guest

    Better still, just found this, haven't tried it but looks promising..
    www.imtoo.com/dvd-audio-ripper.html

    KC

    Casey, Nov 30, 2003