    Thanks
    Rachel.

    , Jan 27, 2007

  2. wrote:
    > Hi all,
    > I've got an AVI file which I've converted to MPG with WinAvi. However
    > the file is a little bit too big - 726mb - to put on a 700mb disk, and
    > I can't overburn it.
    >
    > Are there any little, easy to use programs which will let me crop the
    > file to take the end credits off?

    MPEG Video Wizard, 30 day free trial. Worth it to register if you do
    this very often. www.womble.com

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jan 27, 2007

  3. ProfGene Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi all,
    > I've got an AVI file which I've converted to MPG with WinAvi. However
    > the file is a little bit too big - 726mb - to put on a 700mb disk, and
    > I can't overburn it.
    >
    > Are there any little, easy to use programs which will let me crop the
    > file to take the end credits off?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Rachel.

    You could use Windows movie maker program which could do the job.

    ProfGene, Jan 30, 2007
  4. Shine Guest

    Shine, Jan 31, 2007
  5. ProfGene Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi all,
    > I've got an AVI file which I've converted to MPG with WinAvi. However
    > the file is a little bit too big - 726mb - to put on a 700mb disk, and
    > I can't overburn it.
    >
    > Are there any little, easy to use programs which will let me crop the
    > file to take the end credits off?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Rachel.

    You can use Windows movie maker but it will break it up into lots of
    segments which can be joined. There are some shareware video editing
    programs that are simple enough to use. You can find them by Googling
    video editing programs. I like Ulead but you have to buy that one.

    ProfGene, Mar 10, 2007