Program to create a video slideshow out of photos?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by John Dalberg, Sep 29, 2008.

  1. John Dalberg

    John Dalberg Guest

    I have a folder full of photos. Is there a tool which can load all these
    photos and create a slideshow out of them? I am planning to eventually burn
    the slideshow to a dvd. I want the tool to output an avi, mpg or a format
    which I can convert to a dvd mpg.

    I also want to be able to control how long in seconds each photo should
    display. An easy to use tool is great. I don't really care about
    transitions, titles.. etc.

    John Dalberg
    John Dalberg, Sep 29, 2008
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. John Dalberg

    CoMa Guest

    On 29 Sep 2008 18:16:43 GMT, (John Dalberg) wrote:

    >I have a folder full of photos. Is there a tool which can load all these
    >photos and create a slideshow out of them? I am planning to eventually burn
    >the slideshow to a dvd. I want the tool to output an avi, mpg or a format
    >which I can convert to a dvd mpg.
    >
    >I also want to be able to control how long in seconds each photo should
    >display. An easy to use tool is great. I don't really care about
    >transitions, titles.. etc.



    Try this one

    DVD Slideshow GUI
    http://download.videohelp.com/tin2tin/



    --

    Regards
    CoMa

    http://hubbabub.deviantart.com/
    CoMa, Sep 29, 2008
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. John Dalberg

    Guest

    On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 23:02:05 +0200 CoMa <> wrote:

    | On 29 Sep 2008 18:16:43 GMT, (John Dalberg) wrote:
    |
    |>I have a folder full of photos. Is there a tool which can load all these
    |>photos and create a slideshow out of them? I am planning to eventually burn
    |>the slideshow to a dvd. I want the tool to output an avi, mpg or a format
    |>which I can convert to a dvd mpg.
    |>
    |>I also want to be able to control how long in seconds each photo should
    |>display. An easy to use tool is great. I don't really care about
    |>transitions, titles.. etc.
    |
    |
    | Try this one
    |
    | DVD Slideshow GUI
    | http://download.videohelp.com/tin2tin/

    Is there an open source version so others can improve on the software?

    --
    |WARNING: Due to extreme spam, googlegroups.com is blocked. Due to ignorance |
    | by the abuse department, bellsouth.net is blocked. If you post to |
    | Usenet from these places, find another Usenet provider ASAP. |
    | Phil Howard KA9WGN (email for humans: first name in lower case at ipal.net) |
    , Oct 18, 2008
    #3
  4. John Dalberg

    AnimalMagic Guest

    On 18 Oct 2008 19:22:33 GMT, wrote:

    >Is there an open source version so others can improve on the software?
    >


    The PS3 has a cool slideshow feature. It looks like the photos got
    framed like Polaroid pics and they appear as if being tossed onto a bone
    white table from the right side of the screen, and they slowly track the
    camera right and continue tossing. They have shadows, and land on each
    other and everything... really cool shtuff. It also does other styles
    of slideshow features.
    AnimalMagic, Oct 19, 2008
    #4
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Create a DVD SlideShow

    , Jun 24, 2006, in forum: DVD Video
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    420
  2. Sw to create Flash slideshow, photogallery

    , Mar 10, 2006, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    380
    frederick
    Mar 10, 2006
  3. Create a DVD photo/video slideshow

    , Jul 6, 2006, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    317
  4. Replies:
    4
    Views:
    426
    Colin Gladwish
    Jul 13, 2006
  5. dabas

    How to Create Your Memorable Photo Slideshow

    dabas, Apr 17, 2007, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    554
    dabas
    Apr 17, 2007
Loading...

Share This Page