    view the photo.

    Any suggestions out there?

    , Jul 21, 2003

  2. HRosita Guest

    Hi,

    Irfan view will let you add text and it is free.

    Download it from www.irfanview.com.

    Open your picture, place the mouse where you would like the text to be, hold
    down the left button and draw a text box. The click on edit and type.
    Rosita

    HRosita, Jul 21, 2003

  3. Mxsmanic Guest

    writes:

    > I am looking for a program, hopefully a simple one, that will let me
    > write notes directly on top of a photo so the notes display when I
    > view the photo.
    >
    > Any suggestions out there?

    Any image-editing program will do this: Paint Shop Pro, Photoshop, etc.

    Mxsmanic, Jul 21, 2003
  4. writes:

    > I am looking for a program, hopefully a simple one, that will let me
    > write notes directly on top of a photo so the notes display when I
    > view the photo.

    Almost any photo editing program will let you do this. Of course, your
    notes become a part of the image, if they are 'written' directly on top of
    the photo. With Graphic Converter, you can type your notes onto the image
    and have them becomea part of it, or you can add margins to the image and
    type your notes into that area. The margins can be cropped before printing
    so that they don't mar the image. Or you can set Graphic Converter so that
    a Comments window opens with every image. The Comments window is
    separate. You can type comments into it without having to have your notes
    appear on the image or in the margins.

    http://www.lemkesoft.com/

    Phil Stripling, Jul 22, 2003
  5. <> wrote in message
    > I am looking for a program, hopefully a simple one, that will let me
    > write notes directly on top of a photo so the notes display when I
    > view the photo.
    >
    > Any suggestions out there?

    Any page layout program can do it. I use MS Publisher. I put the comments
    in a text box that I attach to the photo, so it doesn't block any of the
    image.

    Marvin Margoshes, Jul 22, 2003
  6. Try Photoshop

    Bernie Waltzer, Jul 24, 2003
  7. FredBillie Guest

    << From: (Bernie Waltzer)
    Date: Wed, Jul 23, 2003 7:15 PM

    Try Photoshop

    On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 17:02:27 -0400, wrote:

    >I am looking for a program, hopefully a simple one, that will let me
    >write notes directly on top of a photo so the notes display when I
    >view the photo.
    >
    >Any suggestions out there?

    >><BR><BR>

    Photoshop Elements is a LOT cheaper and can do the same thing. (Notes directly
    on the Photo.)

    FredBillie, Jul 24, 2003