    configure XP, st that ZA is the first profram to launch ?

    --

    ------ 'Ole ------

    Ole Curmugeon, Feb 3, 2004

  2. Ole Curmugeon

    °Mike° Guest

    The only part that you see loading is the GUI for ZA. The
    'Service' part, which is the important part, is started before
    Windows loads. Don't worry about it.

    On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 23:16:56 GMT, in
    <IZVTb.396065$X%5.387489@pd7tw2no>
    Ole Curmugeon scrawled:

    >My firewall (ZAPro4) is the last program to launch on bootup.......how can I
    >configure XP, st that ZA is the first profram to launch ?

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Feb 3, 2004

  3. Wow...thanx for the info Mike !