    screen will fit the full monitor screen fine. Can any one tell me how
    to fix that.

    Thanks for your help.

    Howard Huntley, Jan 28, 2007

  2. Howard Huntley

    catwalker63 Guest

    Howard Huntley <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > Running XP pro with dual monitors, I continue to get some program
    > screens that enlarge them selves off the monitor screen. the program
    > will act like it is opening on the monitor then it will not appear on
    > the screen. When I choose for the program to maximize the program
    > screen will fit the full monitor screen fine. Can any one tell me how
    > to fix that.
    >
    > Thanks for your help.

    Doesn't sound like an enlargement. Sounds like they're opening
    minimized, if maximizing fixed the problem. I'm stumped as to what the
    problem is.

    BTW: Why are you opening new threads. Elaborate in the same thread. It
    makes it easier to follow the respones.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Jan 29, 2007

  3. Howard Huntley

    Julia Guest

    Howard Huntley <> wrote in

    > Running XP pro with dual monitors, I continue to get some program
    > screens that enlarge them selves off the monitor screen. the program
    > will act like it is opening on the monitor then it will not appear on
    > the screen. When I choose for the program to maximize the program
    > screen will fit the full monitor screen fine. Can any one tell me how
    > to fix that.
    >
    > Thanks for your help.

    Is there an echo in here?

    Julia, Jan 29, 2007
  4. Howard Huntley

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> Running XP pro with dual monitors, I continue to get some program
    >> screens that enlarge them selves off the monitor screen. the program
    >> will act like it is opening on the monitor then it will not appear on
    >> the screen. When I choose for the program to maximize the program
    >> screen will fit the full monitor screen fine. Can any one tell me how
    >> to fix that.
    >>
    >> Thanks for your help.

    >Is there an echo in here?

    <quote from an 80's film>

    Billy! I went down on my girlfriend the other day. I said jesus you've
    got a big pussy. Jesus you've got a big pussy. She said why did you
    say it twice? I said i didn't. Get it? Coz of the echo! HA ha ha ha.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 29, 2007
  5. Howard Huntley

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message

    > <quote from an 80's film>
    >
    > Billy! I went down on my girlfriend the other day. I said jesus you've
    > got a big pussy. Jesus you've got a big pussy. She said why did you
    > say it twice? I said i didn't. Get it? Coz of the echo! HA ha ha ha.

    80's?!?! Wow, it's been THAT long now. Wholly cr@p time flies when you're not
    paying attention.

    --
    BD
    # 0011 ^ 2

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 29, 2007
  6. Howard Huntley

    kpg Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in

    > "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    >

    >> <quote from an 80's film>
    >>
    >> Billy! I went down on my girlfriend the other day. I said jesus
    >> you've got a big pussy. Jesus you've got a big pussy. She said why
    >> did you say it twice? I said i didn't. Get it? Coz of the echo! HA ha
    >> ha ha.
    >>

    > 80's?!?! Wow, it's been THAT long now. Wholly cr@p time flies when
    > you're not paying attention.

    Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here. This stuff will make you a god
    damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me.

    kpg, Jan 29, 2007
  7. Howard Huntley

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >>> <quote from an 80's film>
    >>>
    >>> Billy! I went down on my girlfriend the other day. I said jesus
    >>> you've got a big pussy. Jesus you've got a big pussy. She said why
    >>> did you say it twice? I said i didn't. Get it? Coz of the echo! HA ha
    >>> ha ha.
    >>>

    >> 80's?!?! Wow, it's been THAT long now. Wholly cr@p time flies when
    >> you're not paying attention.

    >Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here. This stuff will make you a god
    >damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me.

    remember afghanistan?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 29, 2007