    I am running WindowsMe

    Any suggestions??

    Thanks to all.

    skidaddy, Jul 26, 2004

  2. skidaddy

    ICee Guest

    http://www.2-spyware.com/file-bridge-dll.html

    ICee, Jul 26, 2004

  3. skidaddy

    The Prophecy Guest

    skidaddy wrote:
    > I have a spyware program on my computer which I can't uninstall.
    > When I bootup I get a message ( RUNDLL Error loading
    > C:\windows\system\bridge.dll )
    >
    > I tried add and remove and when I go to remove the program ( BRIDGE )
    > I get the same message, it won't remove it.
    >
    > I did run spybot and it removed the Bridge.dll file and the system
    > boots up okay now, but the BRIDGE program still remains and I would
    > like to remove it.
    >
    > I am running WindowsMe
    >
    > Any suggestions??
    >
    > Thanks to all.

    This, if I am not mistaken is component of CoolWebSearch. The link provided
    below can remove this.

    --
    CWShredder (CoolWebSearch remover)

    The Prophecy, Jul 26, 2004
  4. skidaddy

    °Mike° Guest

    It's Adware.WinFavorites
    http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/adware.winfavorites.html

    Spybot Search & Destroy
    http://spybot.eon.net.au/
    http://www.safer-networking.org/
    http://spybot.safer-networking.de/
    SpyBot S&D guide

    Ad-Aware
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/
    http://www.lavasoft.nu/

    Spyware Blaster

    CWShredder (CoolWebSearch remover)

    On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 09:10:26 -0700, in
    <FW9Nc.48638$>
    skidaddy scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jul 26, 2004
  5. skidaddy

    JamesBenson Guest

    As far as I could see, mike's mum is his dad and vica versa, well I was
    stood next to them

    JamesBenson, Jul 29, 2004