    Micro$oft?

    Do they even look at them?

    Remove TIE to reply.

    Bill Reynolds, Jul 31, 2003

  2. Bill Reynolds

    Jim PKP Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > When a program does not respond, does anyone send the error report to
    > Micro$oft?

    no

    > Do they even look at them?

    don't know.

    fascinating!

    --
    | | PandaKunda | aLsO nObiE | <no smileys> |

    Jim PKP, Jul 31, 2003

  3. "Bill Reynolds" <> wrote in message
    > When a program does not respond, does anyone send the error report to
    > Micro$oft?
    >
    > Do they even look at them?
    >

    > Remove TIE to reply.

    I *believe* if you disable the Error Reporting Service in XP you won't even
    get this message anyone... Can someone confirm/correct for me?

    --
    I remember disabling *something* to get rid of that message...

    Sentient Fluid, Jul 31, 2003
  4. Bill Reynolds

    Simeon Guest

    "Sentient Fluid" <> wrote in message

    > "Bill Reynolds" <> wrote in message
    > > When a program does not respond, does anyone send the error report to
    > > Micro$oft?
    > >
    > > Do they even look at them?
    > >

    > > Remove TIE to reply.

    > I *believe* if you disable the Error Reporting Service in XP you won't

    even
    > get this message anyone... Can someone confirm/correct for me?
    >
    > --
    > I remember disabling *something* to get rid of that message...

    It is the Error Reporting Service. Just checked.

    --
    Simeon

    Simeon, Jul 31, 2003
  5. "Simeon" <> wrote in message

    > "Sentient Fluid" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Bill Reynolds" <> wrote in message
    > > > When a program does not respond, does anyone send the error report to
    > > > Micro$oft?
    > > >
    > > > Do they even look at them?
    > > >

    > > > Remove TIE to reply.

    > > I *believe* if you disable the Error Reporting Service in XP you won't

    > even
    > > get this message anyone... Can someone confirm/correct for me?
    > >
    > > --
    > > I remember disabling *something* to get rid of that message...

    > It is the Error Reporting Service. Just checked.
    >

    > --
    > Simeon

    Thanks :-D

    ~SF~