    boots. Any idea how to make it open as a normal program again?

    Windows XP SP2
    , Sep 28, 2007

  2. Richard Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I recently installed a program that opened up right after I first
    > installed it. Now whenever I run the .exe file, the program doesn't
    > open. Instead I only see it in the processes window. It just never
    > boots. Any idea how to make it open as a normal program again?
    >
    > Windows XP SP2

    And this program would be?
    Richard, Sep 28, 2007

  3. ded Guest

    <> wrote in message
    >I recently installed a program that opened up right after I first
    > installed it. Now whenever I run the .exe file, the program doesn't
    > open. Instead I only see it in the processes window. It just never
    > boots. Any idea how to make it open as a normal program again?
    >
    > Windows XP SP2

    The .exe file was probably the setup executable. It won't run again
    as it is now already setup! The .exe is not the program.
    You're a googler and you posted from a windows machine.
    So GoTo: Start>Programs and you will probably find your program
    at the end of the list of installed programs.
    ded, Sep 28, 2007