    on 64bit?

    Thank you

    vovan

    vovan, Dec 7, 2007

  2. vovan

    S.SubZero Guest

    They are likely 16-bit controls. 64-bit Windows cannot run 16-bit
    code, including legacy 16-bit setup programs.

    That being said, if you want to keep XP64, but don't need it for that
    particular project, you could install XP32 in a virtual machine and
    run your program with that. I use Virtualbox (www.virtualbox.org) and
    it runs XP32 extremely well. I recently got an old program that
    included a 16-bit setup, and with this virtual machine I was able to
    run the setup and then move the (32-bit) installed program out to my
    XP64 machine.

    S.SubZero, Dec 7, 2007