    Luke

    P.S. The posters who think I have too many programs on my PC, please desist
    from your nasty, unhelpful remarks.
    Luke O'Malley, May 3, 2008

  2. Luke O'Malley

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sat, 3 May 2008 13:58:40 -0400, "Luke O'Malley"
    <> wrote:

    >When I try to view 'All Programs' I cannot see them all. Only two columns
    >and part of a third. There does not seem to be any way of moving them or
    >making them smaller (except to change the resolution).

    What resolution are you using?

    PS:

    Don't repeat your post 3 minutes later using a different nym. It's
    likely to get you killfiled.
    Evan Platt, May 3, 2008

  3. MJP

    Thanks for your reply and suggestion. How do you group them into
    subfolders?
    (I am referring to the 'All Programs' menu.)

    Goodwill,,
    Luke

    Luke O'Malley, May 5, 2008