    description.
    TIA
    Brian Tozer

    KiwiBrian, Sep 21, 2005

  2. KiwiBrian

    Dave Taylor Guest

    "KiwiBrian" <> wrote in
    news:dgqmk7$a3u$:

    > I had a program that I am very anxious to track down and identify.
    > May not have been freeware but quite likely.
    > It was a tray resident program for saving and retrieving selected text
    > snippets.
    > To retrieve an entry I placed the cursor where I wanted the snippet
    > restored, and clicked on the Tray icon, which I think looked like a
    > stylized letter i, and the desired entry could be selected from the
    > popup dialogue box. The first few words of each entry were displayed
    > for selection, or if it had been named which was an option, the name
    > would be displayed for selection.
    > Hoping someone is familiar with it and can positively identify it from
    > my description.
    > TIA
    > Brian Tozer

    Sounds like one of those Post it note apps.
    maybe that will jog your memory.

    --
    Ciao, Dave

    Dave Taylor, Sep 21, 2005

  3. KiwiBrian

    Brendan Guest

    On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:13:03 +1200, KiwiBrian wrote:

    > To retrieve an entry I placed the cursor where I wanted the snippet
    > restored, and clicked on the Tray icon, which I think looked like a stylized
    > letter i, and the desired entry could be selected from the popup dialogue
    > box. The first few words of each entry were displayed for selection, or if
    > it had been named which was an option, the name would be displayed for
    > selection.

    A similar program to this is called 'clipboard recorder', and I use it all
    the time. Google it.

    --

    .... Brendan

    #367896 +(4371)- [X]

    <Fashykekes> Capitalization is the difference between "I had to help my
    uncle Jack off a horse.." and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse.."

    Note: All my comments are copyright 21/09/2005 11:30:38 p.m. and are opinion only where not otherwise stated and always "to the best of my recollection". www.computerman.orcon.net.nz.

    Brendan, Sep 21, 2005
  4. KiwiBrian

    KiwiBrian Guest