    was the most annoying TV personality of the 2003-2004 television
    season? Was it the cast of "Friends"? Cocky "American Idol" hopeful
    Fantasia Borrino? Maybe it was "Boston" Rob? Vote now!
    Rob Riemensnyder, Jun 2, 2004

  2. Rob Riemensnyder

    Ken Maltby Guest

    "Rob Riemensnyder" <> wrote in message
    news:p...

    > Can anyone suggest a program that I can acquire that'll allow me to
    > make graphic menus for my DVDs?
    >
    > Rob Riemensnyder
    >
    > www.RobRiemensnyder.com

    "Gimp" Will do most of what PhotoShop can do and it's
    free. Then your authoring program should allow you to
    replace the graphic features of their menu templates with
    your own. (at least TMPGEnc DVD Author will.)

    Google the site to get the latest version.

    Luck;
    Ken
    Ken Maltby, Jun 2, 2004

  3. Rob Riemensnyder

    Guest

    On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 19:29:33 -0400, Rob Riemensnyder
    <> wrote:

    >Can anyone suggest a program that I can acquire that'll allow me to
    >make graphic menus for my DVDs?
    >
    >Rob Riemensnyder
    >
    >www.RobRiemensnyder.com
    >
    >Stop by and vote in the latest Poll of the Moment! Who do YOU think
    >was the most annoying TV personality of the 2003-2004 television
    >season? Was it the cast of "Friends"? Cocky "American Idol" hopeful
    >Fantasia Borrino? Maybe it was "Boston" Rob? Vote now!

    I use Ulead Cool 3D to make animated graphics and output an AVI. Then
    I use this for my background in Pinnacle Studio 9. Works great for
    me.
    , Jun 2, 2004
  4. On Wed, 2 Jun 2004 10:01:43 -0500, "Ken Maltby"
    <> wrote:

    > "Gimp" Will do most of what PhotoShop can do and it's
    >free. Then your authoring program should allow you to
    >replace the graphic features of their menu templates with
    >your own. (at least TMPGEnc DVD Author will.)

    Thank you for your help. I am downloading the software right now.

    > Google the site to get the latest version.

    For others who need such a program, Gimp can be found at
    http://filmgimp.sourceforge.net/.

    Rob Riemensnyder
    www.RobRiemensnyder.com

    "Believe in the ball and throw yourself."

    Attention, Edge of Night fans! If you would like to see the show back
    on TV (and on the SoapNet lineup!), please sign my petition, which can
    be found at http://www.petitiononline.com/EON2004/.
    Rob Riemensnyder, Jun 4, 2004
  5. Rob Riemensnyder

    > On Wed, 2 Jun 2004 10:01:43 -0500, "Ken Maltby"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > > "Gimp" Will do most of what PhotoShop can do and it's
    > >free. Then your authoring program should allow you to
    > >replace the graphic features of their menu templates with
    > >your own. (at least TMPGEnc DVD Author will.)

    > Thank you for your help. I am downloading the software right now.
    >
    > > Google the site to get the latest version.

    > For others who need such a program, Gimp can be found at
    > http://filmgimp.sourceforge.net/.

    That's a totaly different "Gimp", the one I was refering to is
    the original "Gimp" not "FilmGimp". It's available for Windows
    and as well as the other OS. http://www.gimp.org/

    Luck;
    Ken
    Ken Maltby, Jun 5, 2004