    XP:\Program Files\xerox\nwwia - can not get rid of it.
    What does it do?

    L.Trotsky

    trotsky, Aug 2, 2003

  2. trotsky

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Aug 2, 2003

  3. trotsky

    TCEBob Guest

    trotsky wrote:
    > XP:\Program Files\xerox\nwwia - can not get rid of it.
    > What does it do?
    >
    > L.Trotsky

    take a peep at google "nwwia." Lots of entries.

    RS

    TCEBob, Aug 2, 2003
  4. I always thought it was just a redundant folder, I've ran numerous
    "Snapshots" during installs of various software and it seems to be a folder
    left from one of the installs of a MS product, no biggy, probably just some
    dumb programmer forgot to remove it.

    Chris Brocheré, Aug 2, 2003
  5. trotsky

    trotsky Guest

    Google turns up lots of Japanese confirmations of my question, but no
    answer.

    trotsky, Aug 2, 2003
  6. trotsky

    trotsky Guest

    "Chris Brocheré" <> wrote in message
    > I always thought it was just a redundant folder, I've ran numerous
    > "Snapshots" during installs of various software and it seems to be a

    folder
    > left from one of the installs of a MS product, no biggy, probably just

    some
    > dumb programmer forgot to remove it.

    Would that explane why there is no process running associated with this
    folder?
    Simply an empty, yet protected folder?
    Makes me want to get rid of it even more...

    trotsky, Aug 2, 2003
  7. I tried booting into safe mode and deleting it then cleared my error logs
    and events to find out what is protecting it, but i didn't come up with
    anything.

    they nae would imply (XEROX) the printer/copier company, so i geuss it's to
    do with a built in scanner/printer function in XP.

    But i'm just geussing...

    Chris Brocheré, Aug 2, 2003