    Any help would be greatly appreciated
    Regards
    Andy

    Andrew Mott, Dec 3, 2005

  2. Andrew Mott

    LookImSorry Guest

    Well, I have always had problems with Norton products anyways, maybe if
    you tried another firewall and anti virus..... I have had no problems
    with Avast! Antivirus and Zone Alarm firewall.

    LookImSorry, Dec 3, 2005

  3. Andrew Mott

    jholland1964 Guest

    jholland1964, Dec 3, 2005
  4. Andrew Mott

    Ben Myers Guest

    See if this is helpful.

    http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/nsw.nsf/docid/2002112512224107

    Ben

    Ben Myers, Dec 3, 2005
  5. Andrew Mott

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    Andrew Mott wrote:
    > My son was recently palying a game on an internet site and the screen froze.
    > Anyway to cut a long story short we manged to shut down and reboot the
    > system. However, upon trying to return to the home page of our ISP the
    > screen was not displaying properly with everything in a jumbled mess. I have
    > Norton anti virus and firewall installed and ran a check on Norton utilities
    > which informed that there is a program file which is missing. - C/Program
    > files/common files/Installshield/professional/run/time/11/00/intel/32/dot
    > net
    > Installer.exe cannot access a necessary file ''mscoree.d11''
    >
    > When i log in under my user name on the same PC, i am still getting the same
    > problem identified when i run a Norton utility check, but have no problem
    > when accessing the ISP home page etc.
    > Any help would be greatly appreciated
    > Regards
    > Andy

    Have a look at http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=316091 or to download
    the file go to http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?mscoree

    Note, the filename is mscoree.DLL not mscoree.d11 (d - one - one)

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus

    Oldus Fartus, Dec 3, 2005