    3) Audio sound was no way to be located, another word the PC now has become
    a mute machine.

    Thanks for if any advices for solution.

    Poon Francis, Nov 15, 2007

  2. Poon Francis

    PeeCee Guest

    "Poon Francis" <> wrote in message
    news:fhg75q$fu6$...
    >I have been upmost frustrated lately, I decide to bring my PC for repairs
    >but prior to that act, I would like to seek some advices from you on this
    >helpdesk of the following errors of my PC:
    > 1) "System Restore" totally vanished from appearing on Accessories;
    > 2) All the programmes under "Control Panel" are unable to open;
    > 3) Audio sound was no way to be located, another word the PC now has
    > become a mute machine.
    >
    > Thanks for if any advices for solution.

    From your symptoms two possibilites come to mind.

    1: Some sort of nasty Virus/Malware
    2: Your Hard Drive is dying.

    Best
    Paul.

    PeeCee, Nov 15, 2007

  3. Poon Francis

    Tony Guest

    Sounds like forgetfulness on the part of your computer. We've all heard the old
    adage computers don't make mistakes. Now we know that's not true because your
    computer seems to be daft.

    Tony, Nov 15, 2007
  4. Poon Francis

    You Pillock Guest

    The top posting inadequate teenager Tony, got out of bed early and
    before he left for skool typed the following pointless drivel:

    You Pillock, Nov 15, 2007
  5. Poon Francis

    Guest

    Poon Francis wrote:
    > I have been upmost frustrated lately, I decide to bring my PC for repairs
    > but prior to that act, I would like to seek some advices from you on this
    > helpdesk of the following errors of my PC:
    > 1) "System Restore" totally vanished from appearing on Accessories;
    > 2) All the programmes under "Control Panel" are unable to open;
    > 3) Audio sound was no way to be located, another word the PC now has become
    > a mute machine.
    >
    > Thanks for if any advices for solution.

    If you have the windows cd re-install the thing yourself.

    Learn to format then create a C: (windows) partition and an 'install
    partition' and a 'storage partition' if you want.

    Lets say make the C: drive (windows) 20 or 25 gigs, the install
    partition 15 or 20 or so gigs and whatever for the media (storage)
    partition.

    Keep all of your important stuff on the media or storage partition. If
    something goes wrong
    a quick easy windows install to the C: drive and your data is still
    there.

    The install partition is for downloading and installing programs.
    Always install there instead of the default C: drive.

    Windows can just go wrong every now and then and there is no reason
    you should have to take it to
    somebody just to repair or maybe reinstall windows and maybe loose
    your data in the process.

    , Nov 16, 2007