    week from inkjetgoodies...

    Thanks,
    Dave

    Dave Balcom, Sep 2, 2003

  2. I've used it on the S9000 if it helps . Had great results calibrating 5
    different paper types.

    Graham.

    --

    Graham Russell Photography
    www.grahamrussell.info

    Graham Russell, Sep 3, 2003

  3. Dave Balcom

    Dave Balcom Guest

    On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 19:42:46 +0100, "Graham Russell"
    <> wrote:

    }I've used it on the S9000 if it helps . Had great results calibrating 5
    }different paper types.

    That is encouraging. I plan on using it on a Canon 10d, Canon i950 and
    Epson 2450 scanner. According to UPS, it will be here on the 5th...

    Later,
    Dave

    Dave Balcom, Sep 3, 2003
  4. For top quality prints I would encourage you to go for Canon's PP101 paper.

    I have also had great success with Ilford Galerie Gloss and Fuji Premium
    (Satin & Gloss). It's obviously crucial to calibrate for each paper type to
    ensure the best possible colour consistency between them. Properly
    calibrated A3+ prints look very good. Profile Prism is easy to use and works
    for me. I'm sure there's better and more expensive tools available, but this
    works. I also use Qimage to print - produced by the same company.

    I use a Canon 10D and Nikon LS4000.

    Customers are happy to pay for prints - which is always good news!!

    Cheers,

    Graham.

    Graham Russell, Sep 3, 2003
  5. Dave Balcom

    Dave Balcom Guest

    On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 23:08:04 +0100, "Graham Russell"
    <> wrote:

    }For top quality prints I would encourage you to go for Canon's PP101 paper.

    I took advantage of a half-off sale at a local Office Depot and bought
    several boxes of 4 x 6 and 8.5 x 11 paper, so it will be a while
    before I experiment with different brands. :) I was very impressed
    with the Canon pro paper sample pack with the printer though.

    }Customers are happy to pay for prints - which is always good news!!

    Sadly, I must pay to see all my stuff. Maybe someday... :)

    Later,
    Dave

    Dave Balcom, Sep 4, 2003