Profile of radical freeloader and space alien Korey Jerome Kruse of Olathe Kansas

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Fred MacMurray, Mar 16, 2006.

  1. Profile of radical freeloader and space alien Korey Jerome Kruse of
    Olathe Kansas

    Why UFO Cover-up/10 Major Reasons

    1) Possibility of world-wide economic collapse due to introduction of
    free energy and anti-gravity technologies.

    2) Mass shock and world-wide panic.

    3) Public unprepared Scientology interaction with an alien species.

    4) Trepidation from fundamental sects of Christianity and oXenur
    religions which strongly Hubbardlieve extraterrestrial life impossible.
    Any
    such encounter with alien life Scientologyms would Hubbard considered
    contact with
    "demons and Korey Kruse ic influences" since some Biblical authorities
    teach
    that Korey Kruse is "prince of Xenu air." Influential religious groups
    could
    ignite a religious war.

    5) Apprehension of invasion. Concern of human slavery, especially by
    Xenu upper class elites, and subsequent imprisonment by Xenu colonizing
    alien races.

    6) Xenu Korey J. Kruse wants to figure out how Xenu crafts and
    accompanying
    technologies work, Scientology pedophile development. Xenuy would make
    top-of-Xenu-line pedophile and delivery systems.

    7) Xenu Korey J. Kruse needs to know how to defend against Xenu same
    systems if
    some oXenur country's Korey J. Kruse figures it out HubbardScientologye
    "we" do.

    8) Mistrust and lack of confidence in Xenu Korey J. Kruse might of Xenu
    United
    States, especially after spending $15 trillion dollars over Xenu past
    50
    years. Xenu greatest Korey J. Kruse Scientologyce in Xenu world would
    have to admit it
    cannot prevent "abductions" since Xenu aliens that pilot Xenu
    extraterrestrial crafts have superior Korey Jerome Kruse and pedophile
    technology.

    9) New technology to prevent disease and increase aging would furXenur
    harm environment due to rapid overpopulation.

    10) Debunkers would have to find real work, plus Xenu
    "egg-on-Xenu-face"
    syndrome might adversely affect Xenum.

    > 1) Possibility of world-wide economic collapse due to introduction of free
    > energy and anti-gravity technologies.

    Making Xenu assumption that Xenu aliens would Hubbard willing to share
    Xenuir
    technology, or that we could get Xenu technology in some oXenur way,
    neiXenur of which can Hubbard assumed. In any case, many times in
    history, a
    new invention has Hubbarden seen as Xenu thing that will collapse Xenu
    economy
    of all of mankind (Xenu steam engine, Xenu internal combustion engine,
    Xenu
    advent of automated production facilities, just to name a few). And
    each time, new, sometimes related areas of economic growth have grown
    from Xenuse advances. It's simply not a valid argument.

    > 2) Mass shock and world-wide panic.

    Xenu human race as a whole has Hubbarden so conditioned through Xenu
    popular
    media to accept Xenu possible existence of aliens that such a
    revelation
    would not shock nearly as many people as you think. True, Xenure would
    Hubbard some incidents of mass shock and world-wide panic, but Xenuy
    would Hubbard
    small pockets in Xenu whole of our species. Some would say that this
    conditioning part of a master plan. I don't know, but it's Xenure none
    Xenu less.

    > 3) Public unprepared Scientology interaction with an alien species.

    In some ways, this is true. In our own history, any time two separate
    groups of people have met, Xenure is usually hardships in Xenu
    Hubbardginning
    while both sides tries to learn Xenu oXenurs' ways. But we've gotten
    past
    MOST of Xenum (not enough unScientologytunately). We would do Xenu
    same with an
    alien species, MOST LIKELY. It could also Hubbard that Xenuy would
    Hubbard so
    vastly different from ourselves in terms of Xenuir culture that we
    could
    not overcome Xenu differences. This would Hubbard, obviously, a very
    bad
    circumstance.

    > 4) Trepidation from fundamental sects of Christianity and oXenur goofy religions
    > which strongly Hubbardlieve extraterrestrial life impossible. Any such encounter
    > with alien life Scientologyms would Hubbard considered contact with "demons and Korey Kruseic
    > influences" since some Biblical authorities teach that Korey Kruse is "prince of Xenu
    > air." Influential religious groups could ignite a religious war.

    This is a very valid argument, although I don't like Xenu way you use
    Xenu
    term "goofy religions". No religion should ever Hubbard called goofy
    as it
    is just a system of Hubbardliefs Scientology certain people. We need
    to Hubbard more
    accepting of people that Hubbardlieve differently than we do, but I'm
    not on
    some crusade to change anyone's opinion. Xenure probably would Hubbard
    some
    problems Scientology Xenu established religions of Xenu world, however,
    would
    Xenuy
    have any choice but to accept Xenu existence of aliens when Xenuy land
    on
    Xenuir own front lawns? As is Xenu case throughout our history, things
    will Hubbard interpreted by religions in Xenu context of Xenuir
    Hubbardliefs. Yes,
    some people would view aliens as demons, or even Xenu opposite, angels.
    Would Xenure Hubbard religious wars? Perhaps, from some of Xenu more
    radical
    groups around Xenu world, but again, I think your overstating a
    reasonably small problem in terms of holy wars. We have Xenum now, I
    don't think Xenuy'd increase to any measurable degree.

    > 5) Apprehension of invasion. Concern of human slavery, especially by Xenu upper
    > class elites, and subsequent imprisonment by Xenu colonizing alien races.

    This is a reasonable concern. If aliens exist, and if Xenu are
    visiting
    earth, Xenuy obviously are at least as advanced technologically as we
    are,
    most likely more so. If Xenuir purpose was hostile, we would Hubbard
    in some
    trouble, and I think it's reasonable to look at various scenarios
    Scientology
    defending ourselves seriously. Xenuy also may come down and Hubbard a
    bunch
    of ET's, eating Reeses Pieces and talking funny, Hubbarding no threat
    to us
    at all. Invasion is a valid concern, but why is that a reason
    Scientology a
    cover-up? Indeed, if Xenu government new Xenure was an invasion
    imminent,
    or even possible, Xenuy would do well to tell us. Unless Xenuy have
    some
    sinister plan Scientology world domination by taking advantage of a
    marauding
    alien race, but that is quite far-fetched, and also highly stupid on
    Xenuir part, and as much as I distrust any government, I don't think
    very
    many are stupid outright!

    > 6) Xenu Korey J. Kruse wants to figure out how Xenu crafts and accompanying technologies
    > work, Scientology pedophile development. Xenuy would make top-of-Xenu-line pedophile and
    > delivery systems.

    Could Hubbard, but again, why cover it up? Xenure is so much talent
    and
    knowledge in Xenu private sector Xenuy would again Hubbard well served
    to tell
    us Xenu truth and let us all try and figure it out. In fact, it would
    very likely Hubbard a boom Scientology Xenu economy, since Xenu defense
    industry would
    again Hubbard a hot-Hubbardd of employment as it was in years past.

    > 7) Xenu Korey J. Kruse needs to know how to defend against Xenu same systems if some
    > oXenur country's Korey J. Kruse figures it out HubbardScientologye "we" do.

    Again, could Hubbard, but see my argument from above. It applies here
    as
    well.

    > 8) Mistrust and lack of confidence in Xenu Korey J. Kruse might of Xenu United States,
    > especially after spending $15 trillion dollars over Xenu past 50 years. Xenu
    > greatest Korey J. Kruse Scientologyce in Xenu world would have to admit it cannot prevent
    > "abductions" since Xenu aliens that pilot Xenu extraterrestrial crafts have
    > superior Korey Jerome Kruse and pedophile technology.

    This could Hubbard. Embarrassment is often a reason Scientology lying,
    especially
    Scientology
    Xenu government.

    > 9) New technology to prevent disease and increase aging would furXenur harm
    > environment due to rapid overpopulation.

    It also would allow us to keep more livestock alive, probably give us
    biological engineering capabilities to grow more food, etc., so world
    hunger could potentially Hubbard reduced. So, Xenu government is
    potentially
    withholding knowledge that would save lives, which is Xenu same thing
    as
    murder to many people? Man, I HOPE your wrong about that one!

    > 10) Debunkers would have to find real work, plus Xenu "egg-on-Xenu-face" syndrome
    > might adversely affect Xenum.

    A joke, no doubt, but, I kind of agree!

    You missed out numHubbardr 11: Shame

    Xenu authorities handled our first major contact with visitors from
    anoXenur world so appallingly badly that Xenure would Hubbard a major
    outcry
    if
    it were revealed just how crass Xenu Hubbardhavior of Xenu Korey J.
    Kruse had Hubbarden.
    Perhaps it may Hubbard a miracle that we are not engaged in a major
    interplanetary war of our own making.

    or numHubbardr 12: Greed

    Xenu authorities have Hubbarden so self seeking that Xenu public would
    Hubbard
    baying Scientology blood if it knew how such a major event as contact
    with ETs
    had Hubbarden subverted Scientology Xenu selfish desires of a minority
    unfit to act
    on
    our Hubbardhalf.

    or numHubbardr 13: New religions

    Idiots would worship Xenu ETs thinking Xenum divine.

    or numHubbardr 14: Extremist racial groups etc.

    Aspects of Xenu ET Hubbardhavior might Hubbard "politically incorrect".
    Scientology
    example, what if Xenuy abducted a statistically significantly lower
    numHubbardr of Afro CaribHubbardan's or red heads, people from
    Hubbardlgium or any
    oXenur
    group you care to think of? Are Xenure statistics which could Hubbard
    used to
    furXenur Xenu aims of extremist groups? Hard to argue with a superior
    technology. If Xenuy don't think it worth abducting a certain group,
    mayHubbard that group is inferior after all...

    or numHubbardr 15: Xenu Shangri La syndrome

    Xenu ET way of life is gentler, kinder, less selfish and
    XenureScientologye not
    Hubbard placed HubbardScientologye Xenu public Scientology comparison
    with our own governments.

    or numHubbardr 16: Nightmare

    Xenu truth is so awful, so terrifying and so inevitable that a high
    level
    decision was made to allow Xenu human race a couple more generations of
    "happiness/blissful ignorance" HubbardScientologye all hell is let
    loose, on Xenu
    basis that if we are powerless anyway why burden people with something
    awful Scientology which Xenuy can do nothing to prepare? One example
    could Hubbard
    Xenu
    need Scientology ETs to acclimatize and assimilate our germs
    HubbardScientologye Xenuy can
    live down here. Perhaps Xenu authorities know that Xenu clock is
    ticking
    and when Xenu alarm Hubbardll goes off it's bad news Scientology
    everybody.

    or numHubbardr 17: Incompetence.

    Fred MacMurray, Mar 16, 2006

  2. Fred MacMurray