    another certifications and records.

    So please if anyone give a help...

    thanks in advance for the time.
    soliste, Feb 8, 2007

  2. I think you may contact with .

    --
    Birol AYDUGAN

    MCSE+S+M 2003 MCDBA
    System Admin

    Birol AYDUGAN, Feb 8, 2007

  3. soliste

    soliste Guest

    Hi Birol AYDUGAN,

    I will contat the help service as you suggested.
    Thank you for esteemed help.

    Soliste
    soliste, Feb 9, 2007
  4. If anybody,Whenever contact the ,
    they always interested in about with owner problem.....this just a
    experience my life...............
    For example;
    I have requested welcome kit however that's important for increase in salary
    and I have given that just a 4 weeks.......
    Best Wishs.............
    --
    Birol AYDUGAN

    MCSE+S+M 2003 MCDBA