    have used or could recommend?
    Do online services like Shutterfly, Ofoto, Walmart etc. produce a good
    enough product for sale of 8x10 family portraits etc.?

    PhotoAm, Feb 17, 2005

  2. On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 14:53:56 GMT, PhotoAm <> wrote:

    >I was asked by a colleague if there were any professional quality
    >online digital photo print services. Are there any that any of you
    >have used or could recommend?
    >Do online services like Shutterfly, Ofoto, Walmart etc. produce a good
    >enough product for sale of 8x10 family portraits etc.?

    I have used:

    www.mpix.com

    before and think they do a good job.
    --------------
    Kevin
    http://www.theperfectsky.com
    Email: kpfeifle AT kligerweiss DOT com

    Kevin Pfeifle, Feb 17, 2005

  3. PhotoAm <> writes:

    > I was asked by a colleague if there were any professional quality
    > online digital photo print services. Are there any that any of you
    > have used or could recommend?
    > Do online services like Shutterfly, Ofoto, Walmart etc. produce a good
    > enough product for sale of 8x10 family portraits etc.?

    <www.whcc.com> offers a full range of professional services from
    digital files (only), including texturing, mounting, and package
    prints as well as proofs. At *really excellent* prices. I'm very
    happy with the results so far.

    David Dyer-Bennet, Feb 17, 2005
  4. PhotoAm

    IRISH GENE Guest